Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
I guess you're right on the whole Simon and Rogue thing, but, for Wiccan, on her solo(issue 8 I think) she talks to her therapist about the problems she has with seeing them, because the whole resurrection thing is messy, so was her life at the time and the things that happened because of it, and she didn't raise them or had much to do with their lifes. Still, at the end she decides to go meet them anyway and things turn out fine. As MaximoffTrash said, she showed up on New Avengers and invited Billy for tea, and on the previous issue he went to see her to talk about his planned wedding.

That's not as much interactions as we should have, yeah, but, there wasn't much stuff after it besides a couple of other issues of her solo, her terrible SE role and Uncanny Avengers. Since they adressed where she stands on that situation + she was there the last time Billy was being used on a book, I think it's fair enough to assume that she's just too busy or that some interaction is happening off-panel, rather than say she doesn't care. I understand that from an in-story POV, we can't just say "it's not her fault because the writer didn't want to use her", but I don't see how that's the same for her being possessed.

She also guest starred on like 2 issues of Vision's book, and he was there on the ending of hers, so it's not like they completely forgot about each other either.
Thank you for understanding that I am criticizing the role that writers and editors gave to Wanda and not criticizing the character.

I remember this issue of the solo was in it that pointed out that Wanda was avoiding dealing with some things of his life.

Honestly I understand Wanda should not be an easy situation with Wiccan but I'm not talking about just having a cordial relationship with him but creating a real connection for the safe of humanity. But this again is more the writers' fault than the character itself, just wish they had made a little more effort with Wanda she deserved this before starting over whatever path she chooses.