Page 102 of 150 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2250

Alright so with Civil War II I've been hearing rumors, just rumors nothing official yet, that it looks like Captain America and Deadpool will be on opposite sides of the argument, and that's probably going to effect the current Uncanny Avengers team, probably to the point where one or two people get kicked off the team however my money is that someone being Steve Rogers himself being off the Uncanny Avengers.

Now I think because while he was an original member of the team, he hasn't been active in months since becoming Old Man Rogers. It's only after standoff that he will be back to full capacity as Captain America but while that may work for his ongoing it might cause problems amongst the team given that Rogue and to some degree Cable have going over leadership of the team. Odds are they may not exactly be thrilled to be under his orders again. Not to mention that since he hasn't played to active a role on the team that he'd probably be easier to get rid of when the team fights in Civil War II. While something like that can easily be dealt with the big issue is that Deadpool is the main source of income for the teams operations, without him the team can't function, not to mention the main writer is currently the writer for Deadpool so odds are he's not going anywhere. That's just my thoughts however and there is a good chance that I could be wrong, but still this is what I believe might happen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hey just wanted to everyone know that I'm still kicking and to say sorry for being around, things have been interesting for me in the Chinese sense for the past few months. I'm currently catching up on everything I've missed, really like what I've read so far. Duggan's really done right by this series so far imo.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright so with Civil War II I've been hearing rumors, just rumors nothing official yet, that it looks like Captain America and Deadpool will be on opposite sides of the argument, and that's probably going to effect the current Uncanny Avengers team, probably to the point where one or two people get kicked off the team however my money is that someone being Steve Rogers himself being off the Uncanny Avengers.

Now I think because while he was an original member of the team, he hasn't been active in months since becoming Old Man Rogers. It's only after standoff that he will be back to full capacity as Captain America but while that may work for his ongoing it might cause problems amongst the team given that Rogue and to some degree Cable have going over leadership of the team. Odds are they may not exactly be thrilled to be under his orders again. Not to mention that since he hasn't played to active a role on the team that he'd probably be easier to get rid of when the team fights in Civil War II. While something like that can easily be dealt with the big issue is that Deadpool is the main source of income for the teams operations, without him the team can't function, not to mention the main writer is currently the writer for Deadpool so odds are he's not going anywhere. That's just my thoughts however and there is a good chance that I could be wrong, but still this is what I believe might happen.
    Given what's happened to Steve since Standoff, this is pretty much a certainty now.

BANNED

judaspaladin
    Duggan's really done right by this series so far imo.
    Agree this series is better and better.

sifighter
    In The Fallen whole Unity Division was on Hulk funeral except Rogue and Cable... They can be kicked or on different side
    ...Rogue and to some degree Cable have going over leadership of the team.
    I like Rogue and Cable but i don't believe that they can do anything to stop Captain America. They can't kick him from Avengers Unity Division. There is a possibility that Captain will leave Unity Division (Civil War 2 Oath).
    I would love Rogue as leader, Cable as field commander who gives orders during fights and majority of UA with them but ...
    but if they force Captain America to leave they are doomed.
    He will be able to send Avengers to stop their foolish rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    judaspaladin

Agree this series is better and better.

sifighter

In The Fallen whole Unity Division was on Hulk funeral except Rogue and Cable... They can be kicked or on different side

I like Rogue and Cable but i don't believe that they can do anything to stop Captain America. They can't kick him from Avengers Unity Division. There is a possibility that Captain will leave Unity Division (Civil War 2 Oath).
    I would love Rogue as leader, Cable as field commander who gives orders during fights and majority of UA with them but ...
    but if they force Captain America to leave they are doomed.
    He will be able to send Avengers to stop their foolish rebellion.

You know, this explains a lot your posts on the X-board.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 08-14-2016 at 12:27 AM.

BANNED

dragonmp93 :
    It this good? bad?
    Am i right or wrong?

dragonmp93 :
    It this good? bad?
    Am i right or wrong?
    Post that on the X-board and you will get your answer.

BANNED

dragonmp93:
    X-board? too many threads... It is hard to guess correctly which one will be perfect for this, but I will try.

Well I'm mostly caught up now, really enjoying this series. I'm really happy that some of the threads from previous volumes have been picked up regarding the Red Skull. Also really surprised by the stuff with Pymtron -Need to read Rage of Ulton- but I'm enjoying it -and the improved art- a good deal. The Pleasant Hill stuff was weird but probably because I haven't read the rest the event. What does everyone else think?

BANNED

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...24799430275072

Civil War changes the Uncanny Avengers. First, Hawkeye VS @Deadpool, something crazy happens, then - ENTER THE HAND!

I'm really happy that some of the threads from previous volumes have been picked up regarding the Red Skull.
    True this is good. And i also like that at least part of UA will go rogue, no pun intended, as they search for a solution to the Terrigen Mist problem that’s been killing their brethren. Especially because they have Cable who has M pox shots(issue 2) and some knowledge about terrigen(he even asked Rogue what she knows in issue 4)

The Pleasant Hill stuff was weird but probably because I haven't read the rest the event.
    Mixed feelings. I had some problems with art (not is UA). Story was good. Not not really good. Do You know the truth about Captain America?

Also really surprised by the stuff with Pymtron -
    Agree. Great arc. But I am still waiting for Black Widow. She should be there if we have Wasp, Capt America, Tony, Vision, Pymtron and Hawkeye
    Last edited by Xelossik; 08-15-2016 at 12:24 AM.

BANNED

Pepe Larraz works:

https://twitter.com/PepeLarraz/statu...02422989627392
    The weirdest part isn't that we have2Avengers fighting in our living room,is that we could afford2live on Manhattan.

are they done with Ultron, yet? gawd, that character is boring. great visual though.

BANNED

Michael Watkins:
    Issues 9 -12 Pym / Ultron arc (Larraz)
    Issues 13, 14 Civil War 2 Tie Ins (Stegman)
    Issue 15 Civil War 2 aftermath (Larraz or Stegman)
    Issue 16+ Deadpool/Cable vs Hand ninjas (Larraz)

Issue 15/16 a small change with the roster, or at least it look that way from synopsis

I like Ultron arc. It is really cool story.

Me too. Is really strong and with Larraz in charge of the art, it's totally amazing. Totally in love with Wasp's new costume.

Michael Watkins:
    Issues 9 -12 Pym / Ultron arc (Larraz)
    Issues 13, 14 Civil War 2 Tie Ins (Stegman)
    Issue 15 Civil War 2 aftermath (Larraz or Stegman)
    Issue 16+ Deadpool/Cable vs Hand ninjas (Larraz)

Issue 15/16 a small change with the roster, or at least it look that way from synopsis

thanks for the preview