Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2250
    BANNED

Michael Watkins:
    i am glad that I could help
    I should also said that Civil War 2 Oath can be important for this team

I can write more but i don't know if You like spoilers.

Hey someone over here http://community.comicbookresources....p-a-title-last set up a neat thread where you can recommend current Marvel titles you enjoy or ask about titles your interested in, already recommended UA and UXM myself and might go back to add others.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Me too. Is really strong and with Larraz in charge of the art, it's totally amazing. Totally in love with Wasp's new costume.
    Yeah, the Ultron story was pretty cool.

Poor poor Hank Pym.

Being Hank Pym is suffering .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Being Hank Pym is suffering .
    Yeah, that guy just can't catch a break.

BANNED

XPac
    he has time for a break. Right now

I was enjoying this arc, but the ending made it all feel so pointless :/
    [spoil/]Hank is basically back where he started. In space plotting his revenge [/endspoil]

so Ultron is basically a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    [spoil/]Hank is basically back where he started. In space plotting his revenge [/endspoil]
    Maybe they should have just left Ultron's survival a question mark (like they have various other times). Keeps a degree of mystery even though all know he'll be back.

But I guess the difference is that Hank is a part of the equation and some readers may need to know that Hanks still out there.

I didn't quite understand how he survived inside a neutrino?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I kind of feel the same. So they fought Ultron for three issues, and now we're basically back to where we were before, with more questions than at the beginning. All the while dragging through the mud a character that may not even have anything to do with all this (it's still unclear to me... is Hank still there? Is he completely gone? Am I missing something?)

It did seem to bring the team closer together, so I guess that's always that. And Jan will remain on the team, which is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Maybe they should have just left Ultron's survival a question mark (like they have various other times). Keeps a degree of mystery even though all know he'll be back.

But I guess the difference is that Hank is a part of the equation and some readers may need to know that Hanks still out there.
    I'd like to know that Hank is still out there, but it's still not clear. I didn't see anything of Hank in Pymtron's behavior through this arc. I was half-expecting there'd be some turn-around and Hank would finally break free and overcome Ultron at the thick of things. But nope. Back to square one. I guess my hopes were too high.

Don't get me wrong though. I enjoyed the story objectively. I just wished the ending would have been different, and more satisfying for the fans (yes, we exist )

And to think that Ultron broke Hank's statue...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I didn't quite understand how he survived inside a neutrino?
    comic book science

And why did the hair burned, but not the flesh?

They seemed to heavily imply that Hank was completely gone and that it was Ultron in there, which is part of why The Avengers felt no remorse in just throwing him at the sun, but at the end there even Ultron seemed confused as to what exactly what he was now...

They seemed to heavily imply that Hank was completely gone and that it was Ultron in there, which is part of why The Avengers felt no remorse in just throwing him at the sun, but at the end there even Ultron seemed confused as to what exactly what he was now...
    This might have something to do with the fact that Pymtron called Vision both "son" and "brother", something that had me raise an eyebrow at. Was Ultron the "father" and this new consciousness born of the merging the "son"? Or was it just a mistake on Duggan's part (which I doubt it was...)?

In any case, I still really don't see how Hank could ever be brought back from this... Unless we learn somewhere down the line that Ultron had actually managed to unmerge himself from Hank at some point and kept him in stasis on Titan or something.

I think they are HEAVILY implying that Hank is gone because deep down everyone kind of assumes hes' NOT really gone. It's left vague but we all know how it goes in comics... he'll be back. That's just how it works.