Page 106 of 150 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2250

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Hmm I believe that cover I thought was for issue 18 is actually for issue 17. And the one with Red Skull is for issue 18.

That doesn't mean Elektra isn't sticking around though.
    Awesome. I'd love for Elektra to stick around. I say replace Quicksilver with her. Or Synapse. Or both. Give Cable his telepathy back and you don't need Synapse at all.

- Rogue
    - Cable
    - Wasp
    - Voodoo
    - Deadpool
    - Human Torch
    - Elektra

$$$

Uncanny Avengers is my favourite team book and Elektra is my favourite character so having her join would be amazing for me! However as other posters have said, I think Marvel have different plans for her and are just trying to raise and maintain her profile ahead of a possible solo relaunch. She is currently guest starring in Agents of SHIELD and will also be guest starring in Spider-Man 2099 at the same time as Uncanny Avengers.

BANNED

Jackraow21:
    I don't think that they will replace Quicksilver(because he is mind controlled) or Synapse (Inhuman).

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Speaking of, I'm worried what is going to happen to Quicksilver. The Red Skull makes my skin crawl, and having him in Pietro's head is awful. I've come to trust Duggan after the solid work he's done, but Quicksilver gets mind controlled a lot throughout his history and almost always hurts his character.

BANNED

teapartyofthedead :
    Speaking of, I'm worried what is going to happen to Quicksilver.
    I can understand why.

I've come to trust Duggan after the solid work he's done,
    last month were great.

I came for the Pymtron arc, and although I was disappointed by the ending (wished my favorite would have come back, but hey... that's life) I'm not leaving now. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the book, and I'm definitely keeping it on my pull list!

BANNED

Mary Jay:
    Glad that You like this series

I am surprised that no one has posted in this thread in almost a year. We should be using it. Uncanny Avengers is the best current Avengers book. I wandered away from the title for a while but now I am back.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 08-25-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I am surprised that no one has posted in this thread in almost a year. We should be using it. Uncanny Avengers is the best current Avengers book. I wandered away from the title for a while but now I am back.
    Probably because most people merely assumed that this Appreciation Thread would be among the X-MEN Forum.

Not like there are many discussions period about marvel stuff anymore

SE was very weak in relation to UA.

Now that this event is over and Red Skull is no longer a threat hope the team can move on and return to their original mission which we must admit has had no progress and SE has not helped in anything but makes this team even more necessary at this time .

But before that the team will have to deal with Wanda and Pietro. Wanda although a victim to have her on the team does not help in terms of publicity after SE.Although understand Rogue's reaction do not want another discussion between the two, that should have been left behind but unfortunately the writers continue to make Wanda lose control every six months or be possessed .

This team had the potential to be the main title of the marvel and hope that Beast and Simon help with legacy to achieve this.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Probably because most people merely assumed that this Appreciation Thread would be among the X-MEN Forum.
    Yeah, I like some of the threats the team has faced, such as tackling the lose threads of Remenders run, such as The Pymtron and the Red Skul, but this book was basically Rogue and Deadpool with a few hanger-ons.

Peace

The original purpose of this team was to foster mutant-human relations, but the book now appears to be the middle ground between the X-Men, Avengers, the Inhumans, and the Fantastic Four.

Johnny, along with Synapse, is an Inhumans representative. He was on Uncanny Inhumans at the same time as UA originally, don't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Yeah, that's where the individual issue threads seem to be.

Got the trades and I'm gonna try and catch-up with the series this weekend.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!