Page 140 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2250

Vol 3 was very unusual. Who would've thought Cable and Deadpool would be Avengers?

I want another roster shake-up though.

I mentioned this in the No Surrender thread but Captain Marvel or Crystal could be lots of fun (drama or storylines).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Vol 3 was very unusual. Who would've thought Cable and Deadpool would be Avengers?

I mentioned this in the No Surrender thread but Captain Marvel or Crystal could be lots of fun (drama or storylines).

I think that Cap Marvel will join Avengers if anything because she will be in the movies.
    I think that Rogue will stay with UA or return to X-men. I don't think that she will join Avengers and to be honest... I hope that she won't go to main team.

about roster shake ups...
    I am ok with them. I hope that Marvel will be able to surprise me in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    I think that Cap Marvel will join Avengers if anything because she will be in the movies.
    I think that Rogue will stay with UA or return to X-men. I don't think that she will join Avengers and to be honest... I hope that she won't go to main team.

about roster shake ups...
    I am ok with them. I hope that Marvel will be able to surprise me in a good way.
    I guess it depends on how classic they want the line-up to be.

Some curveballs would be good. The ultimate curve-ball would be this series ending, though. 💀 But let's not hope that happens lol.

BANNED

I guess it depends on how classic they want the line-up to be.

Some curveballs would be good. The ultimate curve-ball would be this series ending, though. �� But let's not hope that happens lol.
    Haha
    true, true

that's why i would be perfectly happy if Red Skull would be able to outsmart them and still have xavier brain.

Iceman's been mentioned. Now let's get him on the roster.

I'm ok with them ending that plot. It's nice to have some resolution now and again.

And yes, I'd love Iceman on this team. Rogue and Beast need more friends.

Last edited by ChronoRogue; 11-03-2017 at 04:03 PM.

BANNED

I'm ok with them ending that plot. It's nice to have some resolution now and again.

And yes, I'd love Iceman on this team.
    I am also unless that means that she will go back to x-men because Astonishing is even less personal and R+G is mini.

And yes, I'd love Iceman on this team. Rogue and Beast need more friends.
    He mentioned her and the team in Iceman 7 too. So obviously the natural progression is to add him to the squad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    He mentioned her and the team in Iceman 7 too. So obviously the natural progression is to add him to the squad.
    True he could work very well on this team

Especially if Torch leaves when 2 in One starts. I don't know if he's staying on (hope he does, because Torch, Rogue, and Iceman on a team would be awesome).

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    I am also unless that means that she will go back to x-men because Astonishing is even less personal and R+G is mini.
    Depends on what the new team look like after Jean comes back. It might not be as weak as the X-line is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008
    Sina tugging at our heartstrings, the Unity team should become the psuedo west-coast Avengers and kick-butt in LA with Bobby. Oh and maybe even add Hercules for more Champions reunion vibes.

BANNED

Depends on what the new team look like after Jean comes back. It might not be as weak as the X-line is right now.
    but I want Rogue here and there

Sina tugging at our heartstrings, the Unity team should become the psuedo west-coast Avengers and kick-butt in LA with Bobby. Oh and maybe even add Hercules for more Champions reunion vibes.
    maybe, maybe
    but i also really like actual members like Synapse.

Rogue could give Carol a hard time about how much better her hair is! :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's only about a week after the event ended actually. Case in point, Sam Wilson was still Captain America in the main story (the Avengers scene at the Mansion with Jarvis and Nadia takes place a bit later, after the final issues of Uncanny Avengers, as does the Logan stuff) and thus takes place at around the same time as Avengers #11, in which the Avengers have been evicted from the Baxter Building and gain entry to find their personal effects trashed.
    #26 & #27 take place almost immediately after Secret Empire. Up till #29, we aren't even sure if two days past by. We aren't even sure the timeframe of Issue Omega in relation to this.

Extraordinary Member

Yep. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a return of the stabby stabby avengers with long dystopian future arcs (Vol 1), but some harder or emotional challenges for the team would be nice.

Also I want the unity team to develop their own rogue's gallery. They've been borrowing from the Avengers and X-Men, which makes total sense, but a more personal or new villains would be interesting.

We kind of already some actually now that I think about it.

Synpase = Unknown Brother
    Voodoo = Jericho
    Wonder Man = Grim Reaper
    Wanda & Quicksilver = Luminous
    Wasp = Pymtron
    Beast = Dark Beast

For Rogue I would say Mystique but she's literally everywhere already... plus she's already in Astonishing. Pandemic, Vargas or Children of the Vault? Don't know who'd fit for Human Torch either.
    You are talking about Daniel Drumm right? Unless there is an evil version of Jericho running around I mean.