Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2250

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    I really hate how Wanda treats Pietro these days. Yeah snuggle up close with your new boytoy who caused the whole damn fiasco in the first place, and then attack your brother when he gets upset after making a mistake. The same brother who was always more than ready to forgive her for the terrible things she's done. Would it kill her to be even a little supportive instead of pushing him away like that?

Not to mention you have the rest of the team piling on him. Rogue getting haughty and telling him to stay in line or he's off the team, Janet calling him a moron, Voodoo (the idiot that summoned Juggs in the first place) also getting all aggressive with him...just shameful. Most of these heroes have worked with him before and KNOW how negatively he responds to that kind of treatment, so I'm just going to chalk it up to poor writing.

Ah well, it's the poor quality I've come to expect from this book.
    He was being an ass though. Blaming everybody except himself, the guy who practically threw her at Juggernaut.

I personally am unsure whether Wanda even likes Pietro most of the time, so I'm not surprised by her reaction. I felt Rogue and Janet's responses were justified. Voodoo should of kept his mouth shut tbh, it was just as much his fault.
    Last edited by Crimz; 11-08-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I really hate how Wanda treats Pietro these days. Yeah snuggle up close with your new boytoy who caused the whole damn fiasco in the first place, and then attack your brother when he gets upset after making a mistake. The same brother who was always more than ready to forgive her for the terrible things she's done. Would it kill her to be even a little supportive instead of pushing him away like that?

Not to mention you have the rest of the team piling on him. Rogue getting haughty and telling him to stay in line or he's off the team, Janet calling him a moron, Voodoo (the idiot that summoned Juggs in the first place) also getting all aggressive with him...just shameful. Most of these heroes have worked with him before and KNOW how negatively he responds to that kind of treatment, so I'm just going to chalk it up to poor writing.

Voodoo didn't throw a trantum though, and showed some guilt for what the did. He was trying to help rebuilt the mansion, something the team asked for, while Pietro was just trying to be smug. And even with Juggernaut showing up things would be fine if Pietro had followed Rogue's orders instead, she was actually screaming "NO!" while he ignored her. Also, the way he just goes ordering Wanda around like she was a child that couldn't make her own decisions.

Of course that Pietro is the one who's having the worst time considering how he feels abot Emily and his guilt, and is understandable that he's acting like that, but the team has every right to be mad at him.

I did find it kind of funny that Pietro claimed he'd been an Avenger longer then anyone there (even though an Avengers founder and leader was actually in the room with him) since I think he's been with X-Factor longer then he has most Avengers teams .

I hope he and Wanda make-up soon.

Janet was right to call him a moron. How the hell did he forget that she's a founder? Not to mention that he'd just landed a teammate in the hospital because he disobeyed orders. Rogue basically said listen in future or ship out - and quite right too.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Janet was right to call him a moron. How the hell did he forget that she's a founder? Not to mention that he'd just landed a teammate in the hospital because he disobeyed orders. Rogue basically said listen in future or ship out - and quite right too.
    On-top of that she probably is the one person in that room who's been an Avenger the longest.

Although she and Wanda might be neck-and-neck, but I think Janet inches her out given the times Wanda retired or was in limbo (of course the same could be said for Janet).

Pietro not listening to reasons and getting his just desserts is nothing new. When he fought Ultron and he screwed around after Rogue gave him orders, his leg snapped in two. Everyone has the right to be mad at Pietro. Voodoo may have caused the incident but he wasn't afraid to own up to it. And he has every right to defend his friends. And he wssnt getting "aggressive" on him, he was telling Pietro to calm the hell down.

I hope "No Surrender" is able to give Pietro his moment after this so he can makeup for his screw-ups and maybe showcase some semblance of character development (before he inevitably recedes back).

Extraordinary Member

Just curious, shouldn't the whole superhero community share their information?
    I remember in that "Once and Future Juggernaut" Storyline where Marko regain his power, he is immune to telepathic attacks even without his helmet.
    So X-Men should know that right? And it should already be in Juggy's files.

Also what the hell is going on with the art, their eyes are all tiny spots after the page where Juggy slapped Emily.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 11-08-2017 at 09:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    He was being an ass though. Blaming everybody except himself
    Can you tell me where exactly he attempted to lay blame on someone else? No, you can't, because he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Voodoo didn't throw a trantum though, and showed some guilt for what the did. He was trying to help rebuilt the mansion, something the team asked for, while Pietro was just trying to be smug. And even with Juggernaut showing up things would be fine if Pietro had followed Rogue's orders instead, she was actually screaming "NO!" while he ignored her. Also, the way he just goes ordering Wanda around like she was a child that couldn't make her own decisions.

Of course that Pietro is the one who's having the worst time considering how he feels abot Emily and his guilt, and is understandable that he's acting like that, but the team has every right to be mad at him.
    Oh yeah Voodoo seemed real bothered about what he did while snuggling up with Wanda. And I don't care what he was "trying" to do. Pietro was "trying" to disable Juggernaut, but that doesn't stop everyone from haranguing him. And he wasn't "ordering Wanda around like a child". I don't know how on Earth that is your interpretation of events. He thought his sister would follow him, but he was wrong. Pietro is somehow too blind to see that Wanda doesn't seem to hold anything but contempt for him these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Janet was absolutely not right to call a distraught teammate, who was freaking out about getting someone important to him hurt, a moron. And it really didn't feel like something Janet would say. Saying something like that isn't really a good way to deescalate the situation.

And that wasn't what Rogue said. Pietro said that she doesn't speak for him, then Rogue said back that she does if he wants to stay on the team. All in all the situation was poorly handled by everyone involved, including Pietro.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Pietro not listening to reasons and getting his just desserts is nothing new. When he fought Ultron and he screwed around after Rogue gave him orders, his leg snapped in two. Everyone has the right to be mad at Pietro. Voodoo may have caused the incident but he wasn't afraid to own up to it. And he has every right to defend his friends. And he wssnt getting "aggressive" on him, he was telling Pietro to calm the hell down.
    He led Ultron back to base quickly and successfully, as Janet ordered. He was in no way in the wrong in that situation as you claim, though he paid far more dearly than anyone else did.

There's a difference between being angry at Pietro and chewing him out at the hospital while he's already manic from being wracked with guilt. Yet nobody is mad at Voodoo, the one who literally summoned Juggernaut, because he isn't being loud I suppose. He's slinking and letting Pietro take all the aggression.

BANNED

CryNotWolf :
    He led Ultron back to base quickly and successfully, as Janet ordered.
    Rogue is field commander and he was ignoring her orders in first arc and in ultron arc.

Oh yeah Voodoo seemed real bothered about what he did while snuggling up with Wanda. And I don't care what he was "trying" to do. Pietro was "trying" to disable Juggernaut, but that doesn't stop everyone from haranguing him. And he wasn't "ordering Wanda around like a child". I don't know how on Earth that is your interpretation of events. He thought his sister would follow him, but he was wrong. Pietro is somehow too blind to see that Wanda doesn't seem to hold anything but contempt for him these days..
    Yeah they didn't said anything about Voodoo, but they didn't said anything to Pietro either until he started to throw a trantum at the hospital. What I mean when I talk about what he was trying to do is that he was trying to impress Emily, if he was actually taking disabling Juggernaut seriously, he should have followed Rogue's plan, which was a much better idea. And Pietro acting like that with Wanda has been a character trait of him for quite some time, and that was actually discussed on her solo.

BANNED

Voodoo wasn't told NOT to do what he did though. They encouraged him to do that spell even. Quicksilver was told to hold on, he chose not to so he could get credit for saving the day.

And Pietro acting like that with Wanda has been a character trait of him for quite some time, and that was actually discussed on her solo.
    What did they say in her solo about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Voodoo wasn't told NOT to do what he did though. They encouraged him to do that spell even. Quicksilver was told to hold on, he chose not to so he could get credit for saving the day.

What did they say in her solo about it?
    He basically tried to force her to take a side in Civil War II and she threw him in her face that bads things happened to her is part fault of Pietro's for trying to manipulate her (probably a reference to House of M) and she should not be join this fight.

After the discussion Pietro gets nervous and tries to knock her out almost to kill her with no air to breathe. Obviously some issues afterwards they make up as if nothing had happened and Wanda is possessed again in SE.

Pietro deserves what happened to him and it has become a kind of routine for Pietro to serve as a scapegoat for Wanda. Wanda has good reasons to think that way since he always makes it all more difficult for her. To tell the truth, it's best if both brothers are separated. Nothing good happens with both of them on the same team like as a curse .

You don't call a girl a brother. You mean siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    After the discussion Pietro gets nervous and tries to knock her out almost to kill her with no air to breathe. Obviously some issues afterwards they make up as if nothing had happened and Wanda is possessed again in SE.
    While I liked the rest of their conflict, that part was really some bad writing though. While Pietro can definetely be a little emotionally abusive sometimes, I don't think he would ever physically hurt Wanda. And the way they make up out of nowhere like it wasn't a big deal later was just completely WTF.