Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

three more issues dont seem enough to deal with all of them Poor Uncanny Avengers, they definitely wil need help, now I really want to see Scott`s team and the ppl of the Jean Grey School helping Havok. but I guess espace will not be enough, so seeing all UA acting as a team for a change would a very welcome
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

tumblr_n67075Ngq41rxvw3ao1_500.jpg

Paul Renaud did a great job with the annual, and is working on this cover to a future issue.

BANNED

I absolutely love this title...

The only thing is while reading this I still cant believe they have not just killed Magneto yet..

The guy is a constant douche and causes more grief than he is worth...

But I did think it was cool how he crushed Stryfe into a floating ball of metal.

Lando how is the mining coming along? I hope you are in episode 7.
    Reminder is fantastic I wish he was writing Uncanny X- Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    And don't forget the Four Horsemen of Death who will all be back now
    One can hope, but I'm not holding out any personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    three more issues dont seem enough to deal with all of them Poor Uncanny Avengers, they definitely wil need help, now I really want to see Scott`s team and the ppl of the Jean Grey School helping Havok. but I guess espace will not be enough, so seeing all UA acting as a team for a change would a very welcome
    I wonder if the Axis event won't essentially be an Uncanny Avengers story with them getting help.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Maybe Rogue permanently absorbs Wonder Man's powers, allowing her to fly and have superhuman strength again.
    And along with it, his sympathetic nature toward Wanda?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    And along with it, his sympathetic nature toward Wanda?
    I hope none of this.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I hope none of this.
    I approve Jen's response

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    tumblr_n67075Ngq41rxvw3ao1_500.jpg

Paul Renaud did a great job with the annual, and is working on this cover to a future issue.
    At LEAST he knows Rogue has LONG hair . Not that short crap

It is disappointing that the pic has the bone claws. Regardless of the Remender's misguided notion, Rogue is not the female Wolverine. :-/ Also, I get Renaud loves Wanda but this title continues to do a disservice to Rogue by always showing her behind Wanda or as Wanda's foil. I am scared this will not be fixed on Rogue's return.

I hope the team can start to get along. I'm kind of tired of all the animosity towards each other. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    At LEAST he knows Rogue has LONG hair . Not that short crap
    Indeed Calintz, I like How He makes Rogue's Hair Look in this Image and NO HOODIE is Great As well, IMO Let Rogue's Amazing Hair Flow Freely, that works Best for Here Greatly! =D

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    It is disappointing that the pic has the bone claws. Regardless of the Remender's misguided notion, Rogue is not the female Wolverine. :-/ Also, I get Renaud loves Wanda but this title continues to do a disservice to Rogue by always showing her behind Wanda or as Wanda's foil. I am scared this will not be fixed on Rogue's return.
    Renaud did say he also Loves Rogue to and indeed this Image shows how Lovely He can make her as well, I was also impress the way he made Rogue Look in the Annual as well, when Acuna goes away Renaud I think be a Good Choice for a Replacement IMO, especially if he can give our Rogue a New Look and have her Hair Down like this the way it should be and make sure Rogue has her Green Eye Color as well. =)

I Still have much hope things will change for the better or at the Very Least Get Better after the Twins are is over, That is my Hope and Belief Jen! :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I still have much hope things will change for the better or at the Very Least Get Better after the Twins are is over, That is my Hope and Belief Jen! :-)
    I hope so too CJStriker.

And yes Renaud draws Rogue"pretty" but she is still behind, or off to the side or smaller, less significant etc. It is an huge adjustment for me since Rogue used to star in her own series and was often very prominent. Now she is removed from all things X, and I do get she is a new Avenger but she is not a new character or hero. I just want to see her front and center and making a real impact. I get it is a team book but holy moly is it hard to see such a big name character off to the side as a prop. Why bring her over from X-land if you are not going to use her? Anyway, we will see. Remender has made it very hard on Rogue fans for about a year and half now.
    Last edited by jen; 06-06-2014 at 12:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I hope the team can start to get along. I'm kind of tired of all the animosity towards each other. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
    I think animosity can be good as long as its executed well. My complaint is the point their animosity goes from teen rivalries to full blown out cold murder.
    It makes the team less believable when you have the same team mates trying to kill each other.