Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Glad it did my friend and indeed you Picked an EPIC One!

I remember that scene, Alucard told Anderson NOT to use it cause, to Alucard only a Mortal is worth in defeating him, it was such a classic seen form a series with Many Classic Scenes!
    One of the most profound moments in Hellsing that established Alucard as my favorite vampire of all time.

Oh they're taking questions for the next X-Position, I asked rather or not the upcoming Axis event had anything to do with the upcoming Red Skull arc in UA

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    One of the most profound moments in Hellsing that established Alucard as my favorite vampire of all time.

Oh they're taking questions for the next X-Position, I asked rather or not the upcoming Axis event had anything to do with the upcoming Red Skull arc in UA
    You took the words out of my mouth. Does anybody know the email to send questions to for these? I don't have twitter and whenever I click the link both of my computers auto-direct me into outlook (which I don't like to use, I'll stick to my gmail thank you very much).

BANNED

Believe you have to post questions for the X-position n the x-position thread on the X-Books.

All-New Member

they treat the Avengers as popular athletes but the X-Mens and renegades

vingadores (1).jpg

x-me.jpg

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

This annual was AMAZING. Great showing for Ghost Rider too.

Quote Originally Posted by Poqpoq View Post
    they treat the Avengers as popular athletes but the X-Mens and renegades

vingadores (1).jpg

x-me.jpg
    I hope I can pick this up this afternoon. That looks phenomenal.

awww man i can't wait to read the annual especially since rogue is alive in it LOL.

Don't know who the artist is on the annual but I wouldn't mind seeing arc of UA comics with art like this

Did anyone really understand that the subplot went far beyond how they treat xmen and avengers. That it was a poke at lazy writers and a middle finger at these people who hate his long story format arcs so much that they take time out of there day to tear down what he does.
    The spirit of vengeance being a parody of the phoenix in AVX. My jaw dropped every time I turned the page. Either marvel is setting up to give him the reigns with xbooks/all books or he is starting to plan his exit after the end of red skull onslaught. Either way this guy puts out the best quAlity stuff I've seen in a while and I'll support Any book he's on

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    I hope I can pick this up this afternoon. That looks phenomenal.
    I couldn't agree more, it looks both amazing and hilarious at the exact same time. Plus, is it just me or does it look like Cap. is trying to dress like Miss America Chavez?

Edit: Rouge actually looks pretty cool as a Renegade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kj7 View Post
    Did anyone really understand that the subplot went far beyond how they treat xmen and avengers. That it was a poke at lazy writers and a middle finger at these people who hate his long story format arcs so much that they take time out of there day to tear down what he does.
    The spirit of vengeance being a parody of the phoenix in AVX. My jaw dropped every time I turned the page. Either marvel is setting up to give him the reigns with xbooks/all books or he is starting to plan his exit after the end of red skull onslaught. Either way this guy puts out the best quAlity stuff I've seen in a while and I'll support Any book he's on
    I love the slowburn approach he takes to writing, it's refreshing in an era where everything is about instant gratification and it seems like a series is lucky to hit issue 20. I want to see this series and others play the long game.

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    I love the slowburn approach he takes to writing, it's refreshing in an era where everything is about instant gratification and it seems like a series is lucky to hit issue 20. I want to see this series and others play the long game.
    And the thing about his book is that it doesn't feel like it a slow burn. I love Hickman's book... but it does drag. This book still feels like it's moving at a fast pace with things always happening, even though there's clearly a long game being established.

I think it's why I at least consider it the best Avengers book out there. It has all the good things I like in Hickman's and Mighty all rolled up together. Despite having some issues with characterization here and there, overall it's still the funnest Avengers book out there.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    And the thing about his book is that it doesn't feel like it a slow burn. I love Hickman's book... but it does drag. This book still feels like it's moving at a fast pace with things always happening, even though there's clearly a long game being established.

I think it's why I at least consider it the best Avengers book out there. It has all the good things I like in Hickman's and Mighty all rolled up together. Despite having some issues with characterization here and there, overall it's still the funnest Avengers book out there.
    Exactly, to me it combines the classic elements of Avengers and X-Men but with a modern twist. It really is Marvel's best title as far as I'm concerned though I do agree with you on the issues with characterizations.

I just love the team that Kang put together, specially Doom 2099!

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    I just love the team that Kang put together, specially Doom 2099!

Yeah, they're pretty cool.

And Immortus Infinity Watch are pretty cool too.

I wonder if we'll see the groups throw down at some point.