Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2250
  1. #31
    Rachel Grey-Summers Sardorim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    Hopefully after the current arc they all have a sit down, talk out some issues and start acting like a unity team since it all fell apart pretty bad with how angry and spiteful some were being to each other.

    Earth-X May also needs to stick around 616, maybe even join up as a regular in Spider-Man 2099's upcoming series. Would be a hilarious duo and if they got "close" I'm sure that it would send Peter's head spinning.

  2. #32
    Junior Member judaspaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rutland
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Found an awesome piece of UA fanart on Deviantart

    uncanny_avengers_pencils_by_eclecticartshyt03-d77zeyw.jpg

    Drawn by http://eclecticartshyt03.deviantart.com/ who was kind enough to give me permission to post this here

  3. #33
    IMPERIUS REX! Chief Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnetonka, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Hopefully after the current arc they all have a sit down, talk out some issues and start acting like a unity team since it all fell apart pretty bad with how angry and spiteful some were being to each other.

    Earth-X May also needs to stick around 616, maybe even join up as a regular in Spider-Man 2099's upcoming series. Would be a hilarious duo and if they got "close" I'm sure that it would send Peter's head spinning.
    Haha! yeah! Sardorim, I don't think I've ever agreed with you more about something. I'd love for her (and Doom & Arno, for that matter) to stick around in the contemporary 616.

  4. #34
    Extraordinary Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poqpoq View Post
    they treat the Avengers as popular athletes but the X-Mens and renegades

    Attachment 281


    Attachment 282
    Wait. So, if the X-Men are the Misfits... does that mean the Avengers are truly outrageous?!

  5. #35
    IMPERIUS REX! Chief Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnetonka, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Wait. So, if the X-Men are the Misfits... does that mean the Avengers are truly outrageous?!
    Hahahahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognized those hairstyles.

  6. #36
    IMPERIUS REX! Chief Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnetonka, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kj7 View Post
    Did anyone really understand that the subplot went far beyond how they treat xmen and avengers. That it was a poke at lazy writers and a middle finger at these people who hate his long story format arcs so much that they take time out of there day to tear down what he does.
    The spirit of vengeance being a parody of the phoenix in AVX. My jaw dropped every time I turned the page. Either marvel is setting up to give him the reigns with xbooks/all books or he is starting to plan his exit after the end of red skull onslaught. Either way this guy puts out the best quAlity stuff I've seen in a while and I'll support Any book he's on
    Wow, I just read this and . . . yeah. Kj7, if you ever decide to go into manufacturing furniture you'll make a bundle because your comment just proved your skill at hitting nails on the head.

  7. #37
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Hopefully after the current arc they all have a sit down, talk out some issues and start acting like a unity team since it all fell apart pretty bad with how angry and spiteful some were being to each other.

    Earth-X May also needs to stick around 616, maybe even join up as a regular in Spider-Man 2099's upcoming series. Would be a hilarious duo and if they got "close" I'm sure that it would send Peter's head spinning.
    Whether or not Rogue and Wanda can do that is somewhat of a question mark, but in the least I expect Steve and Logan to sit down and talk through their issues. I think Steve already admitted that he allowed some of his personal issues from Dimension Z to get to him, so I think their issues are essentially already resolved even if Logan doesn't know it yet.

  8. #38
    Junior Member judaspaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rutland
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Whether or not Rogue and Wanda can do that is somewhat of a question mark, but in the least I expect Steve and Logan to sit down and talk through their issues. I think Steve already admitted that he allowed some of his personal issues from Dimension Z to get to him, so I think their issues are essentially already resolved even if Logan doesn't know it yet.
    Yeah Rogue and Wanda is gonna be the tricky part, RR may just have the whole scene averted by the reset button everyone knows is coming and never bring it up again. This is admittedly the lazy way out, I'd much rather see it discussed and resolved, ideally in a way that one character isn't made to look good at the expense of the other.
    Last edited by judaspaladin; 05-02-2014 at 06:07 PM.

  9. #39
    Extraordinary Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Hahahahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognized those hairstyles.
    The X-Men's songs are better, but the Avengers are truly, truly, truly outrageous. I mean, geeze. They're a veritable peach, a real jem...
    Last edited by Tendrin; 05-02-2014 at 06:43 PM.

  10. #40
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,752

    Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    Found an awesome piece of UA fanart on Deviantart

    uncanny_avengers_pencils_by_eclecticartshyt03-d77zeyw.jpg

    Drawn by http://eclecticartshyt03.deviantart.com/ who was kind enough to give me permission to post this here
    WOW, I Truly Like how this is Draw, Everyone Looks the Way they should, Action Possing or Flying by their Hero Themes, Wicked Cool!

    Thanks for Sharing This With Us Judaspaladin!
    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!

    ~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

  11. #41
    Junior Member judaspaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rutland
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW, I Truly Like how this is Draw, Everyone Looks the Way they should, Action Possing or Flying by their Hero Themes, Wicked Cool!

    Thanks for Sharing This With Us Judaspaladin!
    Your welcome! The guy who drew this has quite a few good X-Men sketches in his gallery, definitely worth checking out imo.

  12. #42
    IMPERIUS REX! Chief Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnetonka, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    Yeah Rogue and Wanda is gonna be the tricky part, RR may just have the whole scene averted by the reset button everyone knows is coming and never bring it up again. This is admittedly the lazy way out, I'd much rather see it discussed and resolved, ideally in a way that one character isn't made to look good at the expense of the other.
    Maybe the timing will be as such that Shiro or Logan can prevent it happening. Or maybe some of the Chronos Corps (Doom & May?) will override Wanda's & Anna Marie's psyches and that'll stop it. Abomination-Deathlok in control of Simon?

  13. #43
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,752

    Lightbulb

    It has been a Few Days and I think it is long enough to Start to talk about the Annual indeed!

    Overall, after reading it a few times I REALLY Liked it, Indeed I have not had this much fun with a Book, especially with Wanda in it since Avengers Assembles #20 last Fall 2013!

    The Art was Amazing, I expected that, it was great to see the Avengers of the Supernatural, Mojo was as goofy as ever, his "Show" was like a bad version of Grease 2 and Revenge of the Nerds combined, LMAO, very goofy but funny at the same time. The Fight with Ghost Rider was indeed well done, they made him into Hulk Level Threat very well and the way they stopped him was well done threw unique different Efforts and Teamwork, something I hope to see more of when the team comes back! ;-)

    Also, I like the satire against Corrupt and un-ethical TV CEO's like they had here, really showed a different kind of Foe in not wanting death, vengeance or power, just as pandering and vapid audience test show as they can make to make money, indeed a new form of sloth and greed, but that is what the planet they are all in all about.

    In the end an easy, 4.75/5 for me, so goofiness with the "show", not much, but that was its purpose, but in the end an All around fun ride!
    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!

    ~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

  14. #44

    Default

    Yo guys what's been going on? Did any of you see Land's cover for 20.

  15. #45

    Default

    On Art Adams cover for O.S. 3 there's Kang so i think that there should be a tie-in in the main book or in the original sins mini... I hope.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •