Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Hopefully after the current arc they all have a sit down, talk out some issues and start acting like a unity team since it all fell apart pretty bad with how angry and spiteful some were being to each other.

Earth-X May also needs to stick around 616, maybe even join up as a regular in Spider-Man 2099's upcoming series. Would be a hilarious duo and if they got "close" I'm sure that it would send Peter's head spinning.

Found an awesome piece of UA fanart on Deviantart

uncanny_avengers_pencils_by_eclecticartshyt03-d77zeyw.jpg

Drawn by http://eclecticartshyt03.deviantart.com/ who was kind enough to give me permission to post this here

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Hopefully after the current arc they all have a sit down, talk out some issues and start acting like a unity team since it all fell apart pretty bad with how angry and spiteful some were being to each other.

Earth-X May also needs to stick around 616, maybe even join up as a regular in Spider-Man 2099's upcoming series. Would be a hilarious duo and if they got "close" I'm sure that it would send Peter's head spinning.
    Haha! yeah! Sardorim, I don't think I've ever agreed with you more about something. I'd love for her (and Doom & Arno, for that matter) to stick around in the contemporary 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Poqpoq View Post
    they treat the Avengers as popular athletes but the X-Mens and renegades

Attachment 281

Attachment 282
    Wait. So, if the X-Men are the Misfits... does that mean the Avengers are truly outrageous?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Wait. So, if the X-Men are the Misfits... does that mean the Avengers are truly outrageous?!
    Hahahahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognized those hairstyles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kj7 View Post
    Did anyone really understand that the subplot went far beyond how they treat xmen and avengers. That it was a poke at lazy writers and a middle finger at these people who hate his long story format arcs so much that they take time out of there day to tear down what he does.
    The spirit of vengeance being a parody of the phoenix in AVX. My jaw dropped every time I turned the page. Either marvel is setting up to give him the reigns with xbooks/all books or he is starting to plan his exit after the end of red skull onslaught. Either way this guy puts out the best quAlity stuff I've seen in a while and I'll support Any book he's on
    Wow, I just read this and . . . yeah. Kj7, if you ever decide to go into manufacturing furniture you'll make a bundle because your comment just proved your skill at hitting nails on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

Whether or not Rogue and Wanda can do that is somewhat of a question mark, but in the least I expect Steve and Logan to sit down and talk through their issues. I think Steve already admitted that he allowed some of his personal issues from Dimension Z to get to him, so I think their issues are essentially already resolved even if Logan doesn't know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Whether or not Rogue and Wanda can do that is somewhat of a question mark, but in the least I expect Steve and Logan to sit down and talk through their issues. I think Steve already admitted that he allowed some of his personal issues from Dimension Z to get to him, so I think their issues are essentially already resolved even if Logan doesn't know it yet.
    Yeah Rogue and Wanda is gonna be the tricky part, RR may just have the whole scene averted by the reset button everyone knows is coming and never bring it up again. This is admittedly the lazy way out, I'd much rather see it discussed and resolved, ideally in a way that one character isn't made to look good at the expense of the other.
    Last edited by judaspaladin; 05-02-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Hahahahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognized those hairstyles.
    The X-Men's songs are better, but the Avengers are truly, truly, truly outrageous. I mean, geeze. They're a veritable peach, a real jem...
    Last edited by Tendrin; 05-02-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    Found an awesome piece of UA fanart on Deviantart

uncanny_avengers_pencils_by_eclecticartshyt03-d77zeyw.jpg

Drawn by http://eclecticartshyt03.deviantart.com/ who was kind enough to give me permission to post this here
    WOW, I Truly Like how this is Draw, Everyone Looks the Way they should, Action Possing or Flying by their Hero Themes, Wicked Cool!

Thanks for Sharing This With Us Judaspaladin!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW, I Truly Like how this is Draw, Everyone Looks the Way they should, Action Possing or Flying by their Hero Themes, Wicked Cool!

Thanks for Sharing This With Us Judaspaladin!
    Your welcome! The guy who drew this has quite a few good X-Men sketches in his gallery, definitely worth checking out imo.

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    Yeah Rogue and Wanda is gonna be the tricky part, RR may just have the whole scene averted by the reset button everyone knows is coming and never bring it up again. This is admittedly the lazy way out, I'd much rather see it discussed and resolved, ideally in a way that one character isn't made to look good at the expense of the other.
    Maybe the timing will be as such that Shiro or Logan can prevent it happening. Or maybe some of the Chronos Corps (Doom & May?) will override Wanda's & Anna Marie's psyches and that'll stop it. Abomination-Deathlok in control of Simon?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

It has been a Few Days and I think it is long enough to Start to talk about the Annual indeed!

Overall, after reading it a few times I REALLY Liked it, Indeed I have not had this much fun with a Book, especially with Wanda in it since Avengers Assembles #20 last Fall 2013!

The Art was Amazing, I expected that, it was great to see the Avengers of the Supernatural, Mojo was as goofy as ever, his "Show" was like a bad version of Grease 2 and Revenge of the Nerds combined, LMAO, very goofy but funny at the same time. The Fight with Ghost Rider was indeed well done, they made him into Hulk Level Threat very well and the way they stopped him was well done threw unique different Efforts and Teamwork, something I hope to see more of when the team comes back! ;-)

Also, I like the satire against Corrupt and un-ethical TV CEO's like they had here, really showed a different kind of Foe in not wanting death, vengeance or power, just as pandering and vapid audience test show as they can make to make money, indeed a new form of sloth and greed, but that is what the planet they are all in all about.

In the end an easy, 4.75/5 for me, so goofiness with the "show", not much, but that was its purpose, but in the end an All around fun ride!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

Yo guys what's been going on? Did any of you see Land's cover for 20.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

On Art Adams cover for O.S. 3 there's Kang so i think that there should be a tie-in in the main book or in the original sins mini... I hope.