Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by thethanosseed View Post
    Yo guys what's been going on? Did any of you see Land's cover for 20.
    Yes, Yes I did my friend! ;-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yes, Yes I did my friend! ;-)

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Very nice.
    Agree, after seeing this cover I have some upbeat hope we might be getting both of our ladies back sooner rather then Later and with them teaming up too!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Agree, after seeing this cover I have some upbeat hope we might be getting both of our ladies back sooner rather then Later and with them teaming up too!
    Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed . . . . (Though I hope we don't get Land on art. Viva Acuna!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed . . . . (Though I hope we don't get Land on art. Viva Acuna!)
    Land is indefinitely committed to Mighty Avengers, Chief Jon.
    Count your blessings.

Good News is that by Every New month preview its been Acuna all the way, so Thank Goodness for that, lets hope it contiunes, he was born to draw this book! =D

Land is ok, but his body figures are not that great. He is another hit and miss artist IMO, but I am just glad to see Wanda and Rogue again and working together!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Land is indefinitely committed to Mighty Avengers, Chief Jon.
    Count your blessings.
    Blessings counted. Land is a fine cover artist, but Bil Keane & Gary Larson construct more communicative visual narratives.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

Hello...? Anyone...?

With Axis, a new Avenger/X-men event, coming out I believe later this year do you guys think that the Uncanny Avengers will somehow be a part of it given how its a team of X-men and Avengers. I know the Vision was already announced to have a part in that event but I was just wondering what other thought of it.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

Wait who said that Vision would have a role?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    With Axis, a new Avenger/X-men event, coming out I believe later this year do you guys think that the Uncanny Avengers will somehow be a part of it given how its a team of X-men and Avengers. I know the Vision was already announced to have a part in that event but I was just wondering what other thought of it.
    Yeah, I'm thinking it's an Uncanny Avengers event.

Obviously the logo implies Avengers and X-Men. Also, the Axis were Nazi's... and the Uncanny Avengers were the most recent people to throw down with the Red Skull.

Good News is that by Every New month preview its been Acuna all the way, so Thank Goodness for that, lets hope it contiunes, he was born to draw this book! =D

Land is ok, but his body figures are not that great. He is another hit and miss artist IMO, but I am just glad to see Wanda and Rogue again and working together!!!
    I'm actually fine with Land unlike some people on this board... but I do think Acuna has been perfect for this book. Really, I wish he'd had it right at the beginning (since some of Cassidys stuff quite honestly was hit and miss for me).

Quote Originally Posted by thethanosseed View Post
    Wait who said that Vision would have a role?
    It was said at the end of this week's Axel-in charge.

Is it weird that I'm more excited to learn what Axis is than I am for any of Original Sin? I like Aaron's work, but something about the premise just doesn't spark my interest. How much longer must we wait for another thrilling issue of UA? I'm done with Vet School for the summer and I need my fix!

Is it weird that I'm more excited to learn what Axis is than I am for any of Original Sin? I like Aaron's work, but something about the premise just doesn't spark my interest. How much longer must we wait for another thrilling issue of UA? I'm done with Vet School for the summer and I need my fix!
    The thing about Original Sin is that it comes off more interesting than exciting.

It's has sort of a murder mystery vibe. And that by it's nature has more of a low key nature. We don't even really know who the bad guy is or what's really going on. Not that I don't think OS hasn't come off solid so far, but there's just nothing to really get excited over yet.