Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It was said at the end of this week's Axel-in charge.
    It's possible it might be Phoenix Vision from Immortus's Infinity Watch. BTW how is that even possible? Does he have a soul?

Quote Originally Posted by thethanosseed View Post
    It's possible it might be Phoenix Vision from Immortus's Infinity Watch. BTW how is that even possible? Does he have a soul?
    I don't know what qualifies someone to have use of the Phoenix in the first place, so who knows.

He died and went to the after life, so I guess he does.

Hello...? Anyone...?
    Buehler? Buehler?

I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The thing about Original Sin is that it comes off more interesting than exciting.

It's has sort of a murder mystery vibe. And that by it's nature has more of a low key nature. We don't even really know who the bad guy is or what's really going on. Not that I don't think OS hasn't come off solid so far, but there's just nothing to really get excited over yet.
    That's a reasonable way to put it and piques my interest a bit more. I'll have to give the first few issues a look. I am incredibly fond of Moon Knight & Winter Soldier and I know they play a significant role.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    That's a reasonable way to put it and piques my interest a bit more. I'll have to give the first few issues a look. I am incredibly fond of Moon Knight & Winter Soldier and I know they play a significant role.
    Really, I think the biggest draw of the event moreso than the actual story is the weird match-ups. Seeing Strange and Punisher or T'Challa with Emma and Lang creates all sorts of potentially fun scenes.

I'm not ashamed to admit I let out a manly squeal when I saw this: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52899

RR getting to write a marvel event is dream come true, I'm personally sold

Oh comixology has a preview issue #20 of UA: https://www.comixology.com/Uncanny-A...l-comic/101147

Edit: They had previews, my apologizes not sure what happened
    Last edited by judaspaladin; 05-20-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    I'm not ashamed to admit I let out a manly squeal when I saw this: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52899

Oh YEAH! Now we're talking. I could do without Cheung, but that looks like just what I've been waiting for.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Oh comixology has a preview issue #20 of UA: https://www.comixology.com/Uncanny-A...l-comic/101147

Edit: They had previews, my apologizes not sure what happened
    That is ok, they may have taken it down to keep from spoiling anything more then likely or they are waiting for another site like CBR or Newsarama to get 1st dibs on it!

BUT it is this Variant Cover that is getting my Hyped!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

I'm not really a fan of that cover, they seem too breasty.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

I wonder who's going to be the artist? Plus i have to say i love what they're doing with event covers nowadays they all have a theme to them like Infinity and Original Sin.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    That I agree, allot of the artist style is not well done and the bodies styles are not good.

What I was happy to see was the Theme of the cover being that both ladies are back-to-back working together, showing hopefully that days of the team being separate and arguing are coming to an end.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

At least it got Rogue's eyes green!

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I hope it's an Avengers-Only Event, I tremble to think how RR will make the X-Men look bad to try and make the Avengers and their actions look more noble. Furthermore if the Scarlet Witch becomes controlled by the Red Skull and starts flipping out by killing a ton of people it will be a very dark day on these forums. Not to mention that if Havok goes back in time than he would KNOW to stop the Red Skull from getting his hands on Wanda.

Either they try and redeem her or make her a villain, stop flip-flopping and using her as a plot device for killing a bunch of innocents and named characters due to either Insanity, Manipulation or Mind Control as it simply proves that Rogue's right - Wanda's too dangerous to live.

Furthermore, I expect Wiccan and Speed to play a part. Not having them would be a wasted opportunity.

Glad I'm not the only one to see that. Their chests don't match those bodies and Rogue's glowing hand looks enlarged.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-20-2014 at 05:28 PM.