Page 53 of 150 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

HAs anybody got actually confirmation that it's cancelled? Or is that just speculation based on the November Solicits? It could just be that we're getting a hiatus while AXIS carries the story forward.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Oh you kids with your twitters. Thanks for the confirmation.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by thethanosseed View Post
    Despair fellow geeks... UA is ending at 25 :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    But apparently there is going to be a new team, The Astonishing Avengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Oh you kids with your twitters. Thanks for the confirmation.
    You know, remaindering how many issue where originally set and RR said for UA to be, it pretty much is wrapping up around the amount of issues it was set to do. Sure, maybe a Few Issues earlier, but that could most likely be because of the changes that will come from AXIS!

Really, I am not to sadden at all, if the Rumors are true that The Astonishing Avengers will pick up where Uncanny Avengers left off, then I am OK with that! Same concepts and team missions, new team Name, Still Works!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Aw man! I loved this series

Now where am I going to read about Havok, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, and Shiro?

I hope that Remender was serious saying that there would be a new team of Uncanny Avengers, or at least have some of the team in his new book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    I know isn't it great hopefully the next team won't have Scarlet Witch, Havok or Wasp on it
    It is Sad to see the Book ending, BUT I am sure we we will get a New Team book the follow-up to Uncanny Avengers and IMO that be good enough, cause what matters is the story, not the name of the book.

As for the members, I would Indeed want Scarlet Witch, Havok and Wasp be on the Team GREATLY and the team be composed og unique choices, heroes you don't see teaming up usually.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 08-19-2014 at 09:26 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I want Scarlet Witch, Havok, Wasp, and Sunfire to stay. The Odinson (Thor without his hammer) should also remain. Rogue should go back to the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I want Scarlet Witch, Havok, Wasp, and Sunfire to stay. The Odinson (Thor without his hammer) should also remain. Rogue should go back to the X-Men.
    I 100% agree. I hope Remender wraps up Rogue's stuff neatly so that her return to X-Men will be happy.

BANNED

no they can die for all that matters, wanda can still be redemed if an good writer puts hands on her and sunfire.... is just there

I'd like to see them all stick around as well as Rogue. I feel like there's a lot more that could be done with her. Also, after investing so much in setting a new status quo for Rogue I think Remender's got a responsibility to take her through this arc and seeing how her relationship with Wanda (and Simon-in-her-head) changes things for her going forward. Odinson I'm more ambivalent about but I'm really enjoying his interactions with Anna Marie and Shiro so I'd like to see him stick. I love Jan and Alex together and want more, more, MORE I say! World War Katie!!! And Sunfire is finally getting his time to shine (pun intended) so he should stay too.

If the team gets kicked back up to 7 members, my votes are for Nightcrawler and Vision, both of whom have a history/personal connection with several other team members and a vested interest in the mission statement of the Unity Squad. I'd also be good with Sam "Captain America" Wilson coming on board or Machine Man, though I don't see either as being so tied to the others. Oh, and Steve could definitely stay on in an advisory/mentor capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    I'd like to see them all stick around as well as Rogue. I feel like there's a lot more that could be done with her. Also, after investing so much in setting a new status quo for Rogue I think Remender's got a responsibility to take her through this arc and seeing how her relationship with Wanda (and Simon-in-her-head) changes things for her going forward. Odinson I'm more ambivalent about but I'm really enjoying his interactions with Anna Marie and Shiro so I'd like to see him stick. I love Jan and Alex together and want more, more, MORE I say! World War Katie!!! And Sunfire is finally getting his time to shine (pun intended) so he should stay too.

If the team gets kicked back up to 7 members, my votes are for Nightcrawler and Vision, both of whom have a history/personal connection with several other team members and a vested interest in the mission statement of the Unity Squad. I'd also be good with Sam "Captain America" Wilson coming on board or Machine Man, though I don't see either as being so tied to the others. Oh, and Steve could definitely stay on in an advisory/mentor capacity.
    I think that a lot of the hate on the books would disapear if they gave Rogue back to the X-men, since I belie that is why many X-fans both follow the book and are pised off about it. It's a OK avengers book, but is seemingly written with the intent to drown many X-men ans in Hobo Piss

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    If people havent let things go like the dark phoenix saga or inferno, that the profesor x has been lusting for jean grey since she was a teen, or that the wasp once was slapped by ant-man; i dont think that people are going let that go anytime soon.

If people havent let things go like the dark phoenix saga or inferno, that the profesor x has been lusting for jean grey since she was a teen, or that the wasp once was slapped by ant-man; i dont think that people are going let that go anytime soon.
    Especial since what started it is continuing.

I see your point. haha.

These are pretty ridiculous after all. heh.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fokken View Post
    can't hold me back anymore