Page 56 of 150 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

So we know that something horrible is going to happen to Ahab (which he deserves) and Stryfe and Dethlok-Abomination are dead... So that leaves us with Earth X Venom, Iron Man 2020, Doom 2099, and Magistrate Braddock to fill out the Chronos Corps... If Spider-Man is a part of Astonishing Avengers do you guys think we'll get any good drama between him and Mayday?

Quote Originally Posted by thethanosseed View Post
    So we know that something horrible is going to happen to Ahab (which he deserves) and Stryfe and Dethlok-Abomination are dead... So that leaves us with Earth X Venom, Iron Man 2020, Doom 2099, and Magistrate Braddock to fill out the Chronos Corps... If Spider-Man is a part of Astonishing Avengers do you guys think we'll get any good drama between him and Mayday?
    Well, given what happened in One More Day, i doubt he even remembers her.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

It's not much... But hey it strikes a tone. :-)

http://www.comicosity.com/marvel-tea...-x-men-axis-1/

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I liked it too. I'm honestly shocked the character made it out of it alive. I thought for sure he was going to be a goner. Instead, he's left alive and is off somewhere far away with Exitar's body. Which is not at all what I expected. He seemed a bit more sane at the end there.

Here's to hoping we get to see the Sentry, The Golden Guardian of Good, back to himself someday, and following up on the idea of him being the one standing between 'cosmic manipulators' and earth. That role is hilariously appropriate given the delusions. xD

I agree, I thought he would be killed off but I'm really glad he's still around. And with less skitzo-ness. I enjoyed Marvel way more when he was around. They have to get him back into the Avengers. I'm sick of re-reading dark Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by thethanosseed View Post
    It's not much... But hey it strikes a tone. :-)

http://www.comicosity.com/marvel-tea...-x-men-axis-1/
    Is this real ?.

Because it looks like if someone from the X-board photoshopped that quote on the cover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    The march to AXIS:

Dear lawd that reminded me of the old days of bad anime dubs.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    The march to AXIS:

Beat me to the punch Jen

God this gets me pumped for AXIS , this is what comics should be: a group of heroes going to put the hurt on a unambiguously evil %^&hat!

Quote Originally Posted by judaspaladin View Post
    Beat me to the punch Jen

God this gets me pumped for AXIS , this is what comics should be: a group of heroes going to put the hurt on a unambiguously evil %^&hat!
    Well, its going to be like that, at least, until the inversions kicks in.

BANNED

Issue 23 is another strike against Remender he has one more until he is dead to me forever.

man why did they have to leave rogue like that sigh i don't like how they just had to make her not being able to touch people again sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    man why did they have to leave rogue like that sigh i don't like how they just had to make her not being able to touch people again sigh.
    Aw man that sucks, sadly there have been people thinking she should have never been given control of her powers in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, its going to be like that, at least, until the inversions kicks in.
    Well the inversion thing sounds like interesting concept to me so I'll reserve judgement till I read it myself

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    Dear lawd that reminded me of the old days of bad anime dubs.
    lol once i stopped watching anime on Toonami and WB, I never watched anything besides subs in ages.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Well, welcome Shinglepants! Give UA a try. It's been a controversial series for some (overblown in my opinion) reasons, but I suspect that as a Remender fan you'll like it. It picks up a lot of threads that he started building in Uncanny X-Force and, to a lesser extent, in Secret Avengers. Can't wait for AXIS!!!
    Cheers dude! I recently re-read Remenders Punisher, read Uncanny X-Force for the first time and have been reading his Captain America. After that, I came to the conclusion that I am a Remender fan. I will definitely be getting the UA omnibus, especially now I know it picks up on threads from X-Force.