Page 7 of 150 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Simon died in his very first appearance and has been dying ever since; I'm sure he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Marvel Comics FULL AUGUST 2014 SOLICITATIONS from Newsarama!

http://www.newsarama.com/21176-marve...citations.html

UNCANNY AVENGERS #23
    RICK REMENDER (W) • SANFORD GREENE (A)
    Cover by AGUSTIN ALESSIO
    AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT BY EMMA RIOS
    • Uncanny Avengers reunited!
    • The threat of Kang is over, but what are the repercussions?
    • Meet the new faces of the Marvel Universe!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Awesome cover!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hmm.... based on his costume, it looks like Uncanny Avengers has caught up to Logans solo book. But he's still an Uncanny Avenger. Which I think is good.

Also, poor Alex still hasnt' learned that group leaders are supposed to stand front and center in group photos.

Also no Wonder Man. I wonder if that means something.
    That's why Cap is teaching Havok how to do it! Havok will get the next one!

No Simon is kind of foreboding, isn't it?
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Fingers crossed that Simon isn't there because he's too busy off being a pacifist and not prepping for direct conflict. Or . . . maybe he nobly sacrificed himself and Rogue absorbed his powers & memory and now she has all kinds of real internal conflict regarding Wanda and power to rival what she possessed after Avengers Annual #10.

I'm just pleased to see Rogue & Wanda back

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Huh.

Meet the new faces?

Is that a hint that some of Kang's team may be staying in 616 after all? They would technically be "new" faces to 616 considering many of them have never been to 616 before.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Huh.

Meet the new faces?

Is that a hint that some of Kang's team may be staying in 616 after all? They would technically be "new" faces to 616 considering many of them have never been to 616 before.
    That or the Horsemen.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    That or the Horsemen.
    Their Horseman were in 616 already as they were created before the Twins allowed the destruction of Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Their Horseman were in 616 already as they were created before the Twins allowed the destruction of Earth.
    Or it may simply mean that the Unity Team is the new face of the Marvel Universe. It's vague enough.

Astonishing Member

havok's heavily scarred (or aged?), cap's back in his old outfit, sunfire is in AoA one, logan in his All-new Now! suit, thor seems to be disgarding the helmet movie-style, wasp is in her planet x outfit and wanda and rogue are probably wondering when everyone changed outfits

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

Uncanny Avengers #20 Previews from Newsarama!

Thread Started on the X-Forums by Hariel0079 and he deserse the credit for finding these, Thanks! =)

http://www.newsarama.com/21189-havok...engers-20.html

BANNED

Man, I love Acuna's art.

Daniel Acuna is a superstar.

This story gets more and more intriguing as it goes on. I really do like Havok and Wasp together as a couple, this older beast is alright, the Kang corps is pretty cool even if it does have villains on it, neither side is totally evil(except for Eimin and her Horsemen), and it all has a lot of high paced action, which is all well drawn by Acuna. Overall I can't wait to get this issue.

I wish more books had this type of artistic consistency, so glad Acuña returned after McNiven did his arc.

In this day and age its the closest we are going to get to those classic single writer / single artist runs of yore.

The moment I that Agustin Alessio cover for August's issue, I immediately made it my phone's wallpaper. It's great to see the team back in action; now we just have to wait for actual context.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    I wish more books had this type of artistic consistency, so glad Acuña returned after McNiven did his arc.

In this day and age its the closest we are going to get to those classic single writer / single artist runs of yore.
    That's the sucky thing about Avengers book. We often get art inconsistancy because artist keep getting pulled off the books (often to do events). I sort of miss the days when we get longer runs with the same artist over them checking in and out with various storylines.

Though I suppose that's easy to say when you like the artist. I certainly didn't mind Cassidy leaving this book (not to diss the guys work, but I just wasn't feeling it on this book at least).