Incredible Member

Default Whatever happened to Erista?

Anyone else remember that kid Logan churned out in the Savage Land way back when, you know before Marvel started giving him kids out the ying yang? We ever going to see him again?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I doubt it. He's only been in Wolverine:jungle adventure. And that name has never been in an actual comic just the handbooks. I don't think he will ever be mentioned again
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Not for nothing Berserkerclaw, but we know the child exists so the retro-naming of the child matters not... Unlike, Daken who f#@&ing poped up out of nowhere.

Last edited by ZNOP; 11-24-2014 at 08:30 PM.

What happens in the savage land stays in the savage land, ask Colossus and his son if you don't believe me

BANNED

It was never actually proven that Nereel's son was Peter's unless your citing "X-Men: The End (Earth 41001)" as proof.

Fantastic Member

Being named Peter "after his father" is pretty strong evidence. Also, he was referenced in Colossus: Bloodline among scenes of all living Rasputins.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    It was never actually proven that Nereel's son was Peter's unless your citing "X-Men: The End (Earth 41001)" as proof.
    I would never use that book as proof of anything, iirc it was kinda proven in X-Men: Colossus Bloodline issue 4, it doesn't really matter if it was proven or not, they showed him as possibly being his son, that's not something that should have been just forgotten

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Not for nothing Berserkerclaw, but we know the child exists so the retro-naming of the child matters not... Unlike, Daken who f#@&ing poped up out of nowhere.

I know the, child exits. I do own the jungle adventure. But it was never proven it was his. Probably was his..
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I know the, child exits. I do own the jungle adventure. But it was never proven it was his. Probably was his..
    We know for fact that Wolverine shagged Gahck, and at the end of the book she is holding a baby. As far as I'm concerned the implied inference is crystal clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    Being named Peter "after his father" is pretty strong evidence. Also, he was referenced in Colossus: Bloodline among scenes of all living Rasputins.
    Which story arc is that detail printed in? Scratch that "Colossus: Bloodline 1-5"... I found it... Will read it shortly.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-25-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Technically the savage land baby was never named on panel. They never even confirmed it was a male baby. A guy working on the handbooks just decided on the name and gender of the baby.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    Technically the savage land baby was never named on panel. They never even confirmed it was a male baby. A guy working on the handbooks just decided on the name and gender of the baby.
    True that... Moreover, I just read "Colossus: Bloodline", and unless I missed it -- I've seen no reference to Peter (possibly) having a child in the Savage Land... So far the only inference that I've found that Nereel's son is actually Peter's is referenced in X-Men: The End (Earth 41001). Then again, this is the same story arc that gave us...

1. Aliyah Bishop
    2. Alexander Summers
    3. Peter Rasputin (Kid Colossus)
    4. Talia Wagner
    5. David Alleyne (Who's actually white in the Earth-41001 timeline)

So there's that...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-25-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

True that... Moreover, I just read "Colossus: Bloodline", and unless I missed it -- I've seen no reference to Peter (possibly) having a child in the Savage Land... So far the only inference that I've found that Nereel's son is actually Peter's is referenced in X-Men: The End (Earth 41001). Then again, this is the same story arc that gave us...

1. Aliyah Bishop
    2. Alexander Summers
    3. Peter Rasputin (Kid Colossus)
    4. Talia Wagner
    5. David Alleyne (Who's actually white in the Earth-41001 timeline)

So there's that...
    When all the Colossus family is hurt by some thing, there's a kid that screams out in pain from the savage land. Enough proof for me.

http://uncannyxmen.net/comics/issue/...us-bloodline-4
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616