Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default American Horror Story

I haven't seen a thread for my newest favorite TV show yet - so here it is. Let's talk all things Murder House, Asylum, Coven and Freak Show. When I first started watching everyone said that the first season (Murder House) was the best and now I'm halfway through Asylum and have been keeping up on Freak Show so I think they're right so far, but I haven't seen anything of Coven yet. I think Freak Show is almost as good as Murder House so far, but it's had a few slow episodes.

What's everyone's favorite series so far? How about favorite characters?

Murder house was the best. Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have a history of writing and producing phenomenal shows in the first year that go downhill fast in later installments.

This season Twisty was the best part. It's too bad they killed him off

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    Murder house was the best. Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have a history of writing and producing phenomenal shows in the first year that go downhill fast in later installments.

This season Twisty was the best part. It's too bad they killed him off
    Yeah, I definitely think Murder House is still the best. At least when they killed Twisty in Freak Show it was in a really cool way, we got a really great backstory out of him. I really hope Edward Mordrake makes another appearance, Wes Bently was really great.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I really am debating finishing watching Freak Show. It seems like the worst twists and turns in a series. They killed off the most interesting character (Twisty) and can't seem to know how they wanna write the Strong Man character each week.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I really am debating finishing watching Freak Show. It seems like the worst twists and turns in a series. They killed off the most interesting character (Twisty) and can't seem to know how they wanna write the Strong Man character each week.
    I feel the same way, one minute he's evil and the next he's not

I have loved this season. Dandy is the best character since Tate in s01. I am very excited for the finale tonight, my friends are having a viewing party.