Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Happy Birthday Chris Claremont

Thank you for developing Storm, Kurt and Colossus into GREAT characters between 1975 and 1991.
    I am looking forward to their 40th anniversary next year.
    Thank you for making Wolverine into a break-out character.
    Now that he has become a statue during his 40th anniversary (1974-2014) I look back at his stories written by Peter David, Mary Jo Duffy, Larry Hama and you with enormous fondness.

Thank you for writing Iron Fist 1-15 and the introduction of Sabretooth. I look back fondly on the Iron Fist character now during his 40th anniversary (1974-2014).

Thank you for developing Carol Susan Jane Danvers aka Ms. Marvel as of issue 3 from her own series in the seventies, that she went from navy blue red to black in issue 20 (preceding Spider-Man 5 years before he did the same in Secret Wars 8) and that she evolved into Binary in the eighties.
    I look back fondly on the introduction of Ms. Marvel in the black costume with the lightning bolt and red sash, in Ms. Marvel 20, now during it's 35th anniversary.
    Thank you for writing Marvel Team-Up.
    I loved Ms. Marvel fighting Super Skrull, Iron Fist vs Steel Serpent, Man-Thing, Saturday Night Live and Natasha Romanoff as Nancy Rushman.
    To me Ms. Marvel or Binary having an aerial battle with the Super Skrull on screen would be awesome.

Thank you for developing Shadowcat and Dazzler between 1980 and 1990.
    I am looking forward to their 35th anniversary next year.

Thank you for the original new Mutants (Sunspot Cannonball, Karma, Mirage and Wolfsbane) in 1982.
    Thank you for Longshot joining the X-Men after Kurt and Shadowcat were incapacitated.
    I am looking forward to his 30th anniversary next year.

Thank you for the N'Garai, Shi'ar, Starjammers, Garok, Alpha Flight, Arcade, Proteus, the Hellfire Club, Dark Phoenix, the Brood, the Mutant Massacre, Fall of the Mutants, Genosha, the Extinction-Agenda and the Muir Island Saga with the Shadow King.

Have a GREAT day Mr. X!
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 11-25-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Happy Birthday CC!

A very happy birthday indeed.

This should be an unofficial holiday for all X-men fans. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby might have created the X-men, but it was Chris Claremont who made them awesome. He'll never get the respect and credit he deserves for his work. His run on X-men is without equal. For all his contributions, we should all take a moment to give thanks to the man who helped make X-men something that inspires so much passion and endless debate on message boards.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for everything and sorry that Marvel didn't listen to your ideas towards the end. The original origin for Mr Sinister and Gambit sounded really interesting as did the plan for the Dark Wolverine Saga.
    L'Enfer !

Happy Birthday CC! I wish you all the best.

Thank you for Gambit!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Oh!!!! I'd got no idea today (International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, how appropiate) was his birthday !!! But --will you believe me if I tell you last night I dreamt of him? No joking! And I forgot to take with me some issue for him to sign it, rats .

Dear Chris, I must go out now, and I've got so many things to thank you that I'll rather post them tomorrow <3 .

Thanks Chris! Best X-Men writer of all time. Thank you for Colossus, one of my favorite character.

Happy Birthday Chris Claremont!

Happy birthday cc. Thank you for Gambit my favorite character and such amazing x-men stories

Happy birthday Mr Claremont.
    You wrote all my favorite x-men stories.

happy birthday CC thank you for all you have done.

Happy Birthday Mr. Claremont!
    Thanks for all the stories and the greatest hero of all time, Rogue!

Happy Birthday! Thank you for shaping Kitty, creating Lockheed and defining Illyana!
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Happy Birthday Mr.Claremont . Wishing you many many more.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

Thank you, Mr. Claremont, for everything you've done especially for all you did for Storm. Happy Birthday!

BANNED

Happy, Happy Birthday Chris Claremont!