Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Happy Birthday Mr. Claremont. A true legend to X-men comics and Marvel comics everywhere.

Happy Birthday CC.

And well I guess I have to thank you for giving X-23 the Fang costume

Last edited by Galerion; 11-25-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Thanks for my extended family, Chris...

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Happy Bday and many more!!!!!

Happiest of birthday wishes to my absolute hero- I hope you have many many more! Thank you for everything!!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Happy happy happy birthday, Chris.

Thank you for help me to understand some important things in life. Thank you for make me thrill and laugh and cry.

Thank you for so many X-Men from so many different countries and cultures and beliefs. Thank you for so many female characters (not all of them claremazons!) and for passing the Bechdel Test more than enough.

Thank you for developing Kurt, Ororo, Logan, Piotr, Sean, Scott and Jean so well as if they were your own creations.

Thank you for creating such splendid girls as Kitty, Rogue and Rachel.

Thank you the Morlocks and the New Mutants.

Thank you for putting glasses on Kitty, receding hairline on Forge and 'some new wrinkles in Kurt's eyes'. Thank you for allowing Shan to earn a living. Thank you for trying to establish Raven as Kurt's biological father and Irene as Kurt's biological mother (this is canon for many fans as me).

Thank you for bringing my dearest pure-hearted-terrorist Longshot to X-Men at the very instant of our favorite fuzzy elf's fateful loss (and a little slap on your wrists for all the stories Ann couldn't then write for him). Thank you for making a magnificent villain out from Mojo, for understanding Rita and Spiral, for the X-Babies and all the metaliterature.

Thank you for the supplements of Classic X-Men. Thank you for the perfect 'The Big Dare', the extremely beautiful 'The Gift' and the autobiographical 'Hope'.

Thank you for creating Captain Britain, picking later Moore and Delano's awesome harvest and writing the absolutely wonderful Excalibur.

Thank you for allowing your characters to grow by themselves. Thank you for the unsettling Douglock thing, for Illyana's sad fate, for Piotr's choice during Asgardian Wars and for 'Life-Death' I & II.

Thank you for your esteem towards human characters, as oustanding as supers: Stevie, Tom, Sharon, Dai, Harry, the Stuart Bros., Courtney...

Thank you, Chris, for so many years of joy. We will never be able to pay you back.

BANNED

Talking Happy 65th Birthday, Christopher S. Claremont

Pleased to know that you and your X-Men collaborator John Byrne were entered into the Comic Book Hall of Fame this year.

Celebrate along the 40th anniversary of Jamie Madrox The Multiple Man, Nightcrawler, Colossus and Storm!
    Celebrate along the 35th anniversary of Dazzler, Shadowcat and White Queen!
    Celebrate along the 30th anniversary of Firestar, Spiral and Longshot!
    Celebrate along the 25th anniversary of Gambit!

Have a very happy birthday Mr. X!
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 11-25-2015 at 04:58 AM.

Yeah, Happy Birthday! Growing up wouldn't have been nearly as cool w/o you and the X-Men. Made an impact on my life, for sure...

Spectacular Member

A very happy birthday to you, good sir! You're responsible for many happy hours whiled away. Thank you

BANNED

You are a treasure to this world. I hope you have a glimpse of how much joy you have brought into generations of fans. Your living legacy and continued honesty, fight against sexism, racism, bland story tellingand poor characterization for so many characterizations will endure and continue to inspire more writers. Thanks and happy birthday. Also thanks for giving Storm your birthday.

Happy birthday Chris. I love the x-men only because of you. I hope they bring you back to plot the main books.

Happy B-Day to CC. The man who springboarded crazy mutants into the pop-culture icons they are today.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

♥♥♥Happy Birthday♥♥♥ Here's to the imminent X-Men cancellation so we can all focus on celebrating Claremont's run and Claremont's run only.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Happy Bday.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Your the greatest of all time CC!