Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I guess he figures if he's going to write Gaiman's character, he might as well try to write like Gaiman?

I definitely recommend...

She-Hulk by Dan Slott. This run is wonderful and hilarious and is collected in two big trade paperback volumes. I also definitely recommend checking out the Charles Soule run that has been announced as canceled, unfortunately, but there's talk of a potential reboot.
    Wonder Woman by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang. One of my favorite runs of anything of all time. I also love the earlier Gail Simone WW run and there's also collected editions of the original, classic Wonder Woman newspaper serials as well as the original Sensation Comics runs.
    Sensation Comics by assorted writers/artists, speaking of WW. It's an ongoing with DC's New 52 right now and I've found it quite enjoyable!
    Harley Quinn by Karl Kesel. While Harley is really a villain, this is a wonderful run and I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. Her New 52 reboot is really fun, too.
    Ms. Marvel by Wilson. This is honestly one of my favorite series out right now. It's funny, it's charming, it's topical, and it's wonderfully drawn. Kamala is such an easy character to love.
    Storm by Greg Pak. Storm finally gets her own ongoing, but it's unfortunately in danger of being canceled, potentially. But this is another one of my favorite books out there right now.
    Thor by Jason Aaron. The new female Thor has made a really awesome debut and is another one of my favorite books on the shelves right now.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender