BANNED

Default Corinna Bechko & Gabriel Hardman Talk ‘Sensation Comics’ /Preview pages

"Over the past few years, Gabriel Hardman and Corinna Bechko have quickly become one of the creative teams that I look forward to seeing the most, and this week, they’re giving me a pretty good reason to be excited. Today marks the release of the first installment of their three-part story in Sensation Comics, the digital-first Wonder Woman anthology, which finds DC’s Amazon Princess sent on a rescue mission to Apokolips, the home of the evil New Gods.
    To find out more, I spoke with Bechko and Hardman about their approach to Wonder Woman, their take on Jack Kirby’s cosmic evil, and just why it is that page turns are so magical."

Read More: Interview: Hardman & Bechko Talk 'Sensation Comics' | http://comicsalliance.com/corinna-be...ckback=tsmclip

can't wait for tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    "Over the past few years, Gabriel Hardman and Corinna Bechko have quickly become one of the creative teams that I look forward to seeing the most, and this week, they’re giving me a pretty good reason to be excited. Today marks the release of the first installment of their three-part story in Sensation Comics, the digital-first Wonder Woman anthology, which finds DC’s Amazon Princess sent on a rescue mission to Apokolips, the home of the evil New Gods.
    To find out more, I spoke with Bechko and Hardman about their approach to Wonder Woman, their take on Jack Kirby’s cosmic evil, and just why it is that page turns are so magical."

Read More: Interview: Hardman & Bechko Talk 'Sensation Comics' | http://comicsalliance.com/corinna-be...ckback=tsmclip

can't wait for tomorrow
    Oh, yeah! I'm looking forward to this as well!
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Well, at the very least, the art is a major step up from the last SC story.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

BANNED

art is really great, hardman doesn't has much experience with superhero stuff, but apokolips looks great here;

the writers did research on character, even mentioned rucka. points for them