Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    so who is thorr? is he on the avengerrs with captain americaa and iron mann?
    No, he's with General America and Iron Monger.

so he's the cancerverse thor? :O
    how did our thor get his hammer?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    so he's the cancerverse thor? :O
    how did our thor get his hammer?
    He's part of the alternate universe Avengers roster which looked exactly like the classic first Avengers lineup but were totally evil that briefly wound up in the 616 earlier in the book. The first arc post-Infinity if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Anyone knows why Kev Walker wasn't the artist for this issue? I love his art.
    I actually liked the art here more than the Walker issues. Walker's doesn't draw the best faces.

Thor and Doctor Strange were really cool in this issue. I'm curious to how Stephen joined the Priests and what he said to them.
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Orbus View Post
    He's part of the alternate universe Avengers roster which looked exactly like the classic first Avengers lineup but were totally evil that briefly wound up in the 616 earlier in the book. The first arc post-Infinity if I remember correctly.
    The odd thing is that Thorr had his hammer (at least a hammer) when the Avengerrs leave 616 through the Auger in Avengers 28. But I like this story development more than the slight continuity error.

Given how much time has passed between that and the Multiversal Avengers being a thing, I don't think it's a continuity error. I think it's a hint at things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Given how much time has passed between that and the Multiversal Avengers being a thing, I don't think it's a continuity error. I think it's a hint at things to come.
    Hmm, I thought the flashback to the fight where Thorr lost the hammer referenced their first encounter on 616, given that Thor still has Mjölnir in that panel. Doesn't matter though.

All-New Member

good issue. i liked thor embracing his unworthiness, the revaluation about the ivory kings vs rabum was also interesting. Hickmans avengers is the only book out right now that makes me feel like i cant wait for the next issue.

Interesting how the Avengers -the real ones, the ones who keep fighting to find a solution to the Incursions -are willing to work even with the freaking Black Priests (and don't even have a word of reproach for Dr. Strange) so long as it helps them save the Multiverse. They have quite far away from Caps, phylosophically speaking. If they win and come back, what is Stephen going to say? Will he tell them that they should have allowed the Multiverse be destroyed rather than working with Strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Interesting how the Avengers -the real ones, the ones who keep fighting to find a solution to the Incursions -are willing to work even with the freaking Black Priests (and don't even have a word of reproach for Dr. Strange) so long as it helps them save the Multiverse. They have quite far away from Caps, phylosophically speaking. If they win and come back, what is Stephen going to say? Will he tell them that they should have allowed the Multiverse be destroyed rather than working with Strange?
    Okay got my hands on this issues but Dr.Strange was really strange, freaky to say the least. ->"I'm helping the Black Priest to destroy universes *smile* ". The whole time when he said really terrible things he kept smiling like he was an complete idiot and a sociopath the same time.

I'm still stuck with was in Avenger happened when cap travelled 50.000/5000/500/50 years into the future what bugged me is earth seems to survived the incursion and the end of the multiverse but without a future which has any value on the long run for humanity.
    1.) Earth heroes are heavily damaged through what they did ...(In this future the Illuminati are also dead)
    2.) Earth ecosystem is replaced by machines.
    3.) I'm not sure died humanity out ? In the 5000 year future Franklin spoke about a android-human-society
    4.) The sun ageing is at least accelerated
    5.) In 50.000 both androids and machines are dead/died out so far I understood.

I think Franklin send the earth back in time to destroy the infinity gauntlet so that when in NA 21 everything hit the fan they are forces to cross the line. I'm not sure how that will play out basically he enforce the needs of an reset of earth history by letting it destroyed and recreated with the rest of the multiverse.

What they do with Dr.Strange isn't a big matter but I would very carefully this man doesn't look very sane. He could hit your back any time.