Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I haven't started reading Cyclops yet. I see it up to issue #7 any idea how many issues this title is going to go up to?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-29-2014 at 05:41 PM.

The xposition from Layman reported that there is an issue 12 but its a black vortex tie-in. It's assumed that that where the solo ends.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I haven't started reading Cyclops yet. I see it up to issue #7 any idea how many issues this title is going to go up to?
    don't expect it to go higher the 12... hopefully the older cyke will get a shot ? more people will buy an older cyke book.
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

BANNED

This is the firs issue I read and I looked into it because I thought that was a really sweet line but good lord this the most atrocious looking thing i've seen in a x-book and they've had a lot of really bad art at times. Why does Cyclops look like a wrinkly old man with the size proportion body of a 14 year old who always has a frown, ( referring to that extermly wrinkly forehead he always has) he also look like he has anorexia. Probably the ugliest looking kid I've ever seen in a comic

The new artist HAS gone over the top in drawing teen Scott as an awkward kid.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The new artist HAS gone over the top in drawing teen Scott as an awkward kid.
    And Corsair as... decidedly unsexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'