Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    That's Simon Williams, Wonder Man, in his oldschool (first) costume.

EDIT: Oops, sorry! I didn't see that others had answered. That's what you get for not reading all the posts before answering
    Thanks anyway for taking the time to reply and everyone else that did the same. Yes I see it now, it is Wonderman in his original costume. Lol! Canít believe I didnít recognise it at first since Iíve always considered that particular costume one of my favourite costume of all the ones that heís worn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Thanks anyway for taking the time to reply and everyone else that did the same. Yes I see it now, it is Wonderman in his original costume. Lol! Can’t believe I didn’t recognise it at first since I’ve always considered that particular costume one of my favourite costume of all the ones that he’s worn.
    Simon's original costume is a favorite of mine as well. Along with the George Perez redesign from the late '90s.
    cover18.jpgcover19.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I still don't get why fans don't like the big three in Avengers , i really feel void without them . Although i can't deny Aaron's Avengers and Thor is totally a mess and bad

These are the Classic Avengers. Every Avenger on this cover was a member of the team prior to Secret Wars in 1984. I will identify them all.

Front- Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Wasp
    Second row- Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch
    Third Row- Black Knight, Black Panther, Vision, Quicksilver
    Fourth Row- Swordsman, Hellcat, Hercules, Tigra, Falcon, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Captain Marvel II (Spectrum)
    Fifth Row- Mantis, Jocasta, Wonder Man, Beast, She-Hulk, Hulk, Moondragon, Starfox
    Back- Giant-Man
    Last edited by Witchfan; Today at 07:24 PM.