Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Marvel has just launched Marvel HQ, a new channel on YouTube and the YouTube Kids app which is a home for Marvel animation projects.

The entire first season of Guardians of the Galaxy and the first two seasons of Avengers are available on Marvel HQ.

https://www.newsarama.com/36823-nycc...animation.html

Avengers #672 was the first issue of Avengers in a while that I enjoyed. I like the restoration of the old numbering. Uncanny Avengers #28 was better, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel has just launched Marvel HQ, a new channel on YouTube and the YouTube Kids app which is a home for Marvel animation projects.

The entire first season of Guardians of the Galaxy and the first two seasons of Avengers are available on Marvel HQ.

https://www.newsarama.com/36823-nycc...animation.html
    Now if only they had Earth's Mightiest Heroes on there...

AVENGERS #675
    MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W) • PEPE LARRAZ (A)
    OCT170809 WRAPAROUND COVER BY MARK BROOKS
    OCT170810 TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    OCT170811 CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (1 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    OCT170812 VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    OCT170813 SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    OCT170814 AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE
    OCT170815 YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    OCT170807 PARTY VARIANT VARIANT BY DANIEL ACUÑA
    OCT170808 SKETCH PARTY VARIANT BY DANIEL ACUÑA
    NO SURRENDER Part 1
    AVENGERS goes WEEKLY for the stunning sixteen-part saga that will write the end of an era! The Earth has been STOLEN! The sky burns while mysterious cosmic objects crash down from above, wreaking havoc across the world! The Avengers are the last line of defense between Earth and the mysterious forces threatening to tear it apart. It’s time to ASSEMBLE! The teams you know and love from AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, U.S.AVENGERS and OCCUPY AVENGERS come together to face a threat beyond any they’ve faced before in a weekly epic adventure that will define the future of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

AVENGERS #676
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (2 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    Avengers Variant Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    NO SURRENDER Part 2
    NOW ON SALE WEEKLY!
    The Black Order. The Lethal Legion. Two teams of powerful villains bent on destroying each other have arrived on Earth, and they don’t care who gets caught in the crossfire. But who’s pulling their strings? And what is the secret of the lost Avenger?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS #677
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (3 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    Avengers Variant Cover by ESAD RIBIC
    NO SURRENDER Part 3
    NOW ON SALE WEEKLY!
    Quicksilver flamed out of the Avengers, leaving devastation in his wake. But now that it’s all hands on deck, is this his chance at redemption? Or will his hunger to prove himself be his downfall?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS #678
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (4 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    Avengers Variant Cover by Mike Del Mundo
    NO SURRENDER Part 4
    NOW ON SALE WEEKLY!
    The Avengers are caught in a game of cosmic proportions, but they don’t know the rules – and one of them is about to pay the ultimate price! THE FIRST AVENGER FALLS!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So somebody dies. Will it be Jane Thor, since there is already a death of Thor story going on in her book? Or will it be Quicksilver, due to whatever actions he takes? Or will it be somebody else?

Sounds like it's Pietro... which will devastate Synapse...

Astonishing Member

From Marvel.Com comes this latest Article on the AVENGERS/CHAMPIONS Team-up/Crossover; with Writer MARK WAID briefly discussing about what to expect from Issue #674.

Writer MARK WAID's Interview about AVENGERS #674.

Fantastic Member

4.00 A WEEK? for the ENDING of this current set of Avengers? a book that orders less than 30,000 ? pathetic !! so none of these Avenger books sold well..so marvels solution is to combine them all together and charge 4.00 a week for 3 months?

Marvel? What drugs do you currently have on you? take more.

so i'll have to wait, literally, until #700? really, marvel? making us wait & kicking the (classic avengers line-up) can down the road is bad business practice.

Avengers sales for the month of October
    https://www.cbr.com/october-2017-comic-sales-charts/2/

16. Avengers #672 70,199
    A 40,000 issue increase over last month. The legacy numbering and variant covers helped it, as well as a new artist and a crossover with Champions. Any month Avengers can beat Justice League is a good month.

36. Uncanny Avengers #28 49,633
    A 20,000 issue increase over last month. This book also beat Justice League for the month.

43. Champions #14 47,457
    This book crossed over with Avengers.

85 US Avengers #11 30,024
    This book more than doubled last month's sales. I think it is the best-selling issue of the series since the first one.

BANNED

Witchfan :
    A 40,000 issue increase over last month. The legacy numbering and variant covers helped it, as well as a new artist and a crossover with Champions. Any month Avengers can beat Justice League is a good month.
    true but not always Avengers will have 5 variant covers and crossover.
    but that means that Avengers No Surrender will probably have more than 100 000

A 20,000 issue increase over last month. This book also beat Justice League for the month.
    less variant covers and no crossover.

This book more than doubled last month's sales. I think it is the best-selling issue of the series since the first one.
    true
    second issue had only 29k

Yeah, gonna be the other way around next month, because this month's Justice League issues are Metal tie-ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sounds like it's Pietro... which will devastate Synapse...
    he'll be back during the upcoming Infinity stuff; just like in the movie.

I picked up my first Avengers issue since Volume 2 and 3. I enjoyed some of the Heroes Reborn issues, but only picked up issue 1 of the Heroes Return volume. So I picked up #672, mostly due to the Champions tie-in. It was... alright. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...ollide-part-1/

I think I'll pop back to them again for the No Surrender storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I picked up my first Avengers issue since Volume 2 and 3. I enjoyed some of the Heroes Reborn issues, but only picked up issue 1 of the Heroes Return volume. So I picked up #672, mostly due to the Champions tie-in. It was... alright. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...ollide-part-1/

You should read all of the Kurt Busiek issues. They are classic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post

Uncanny Avengers are best right now.

I am enjoying the Avengers-Champions crossover. Avengers #672-674 are the best that Mark Waid has done since he started writing the series. I am glad that Avengers has gotten good again.