Page 1464 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 46496413641414145414601461146214631464146514661467146814741514 ... LastLast
Results 21,946 to 21,960 of 23324

One Piece

I wonder what Kaidou's debt to Big Mom is. ...child support?

Either way if they do team up...shits gonna be crazy. I hope we get some time to settle into Wano at first, cause shits gonna blow up there.

Kaidou and potentially Big Mom's combined forces vs The Straw Hats, the Heart Pirates, Minks, Samurai, and probably Kidd and his crew if any of em are left alive. Don't even know what happened to Hawkins or Killer.

Charlie gers his **** wrecked again. Good. Cool to see CP-0 again even though Lucci's being a shithead. Surprised to see the Celestial Dragon that Otohime helped back buy it's nice to see he's apparent turned over a new leat because of her.

And Shanks...man, this arc is ominous, it's great. He can't be referring to Luffy right?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out.

goddamn, this arc is shaping up to be awesome.

we got linlin and kaido joining forces or trying to, due to some sort of debt.

the introduction of the empty throne.

carlos returns simply to be a self cock hydrant.

the official return of rob lucci and kaku. missed ya, boys.

shirahoshi getting saved by the noble who her mother saved years ago, who also happens to be related to doffy.

and now, shanks meeting with the 5 elder stars to talk about a "certain pirate".
    ...I so need to get right back to reading this ASAP

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...I so need to get right back to reading this ASAP
    yeah. they are setting up so much for some crazy **** to go down. not to mention, luffy's princess waifus all meeting up and talking about how awesome he is.

yeah. they are setting up so much for some crazy **** to go down. not to mention, luffy's princess waifus all meeting up and talking about how awesome he is.
    All I can say is...Hell yes. XD

...The terrible side of me wishes a kids animated version of WH40k exists just to see how they would handle that. XD

new one piece out.

goddamn, this arc is shaping up to be awesome.

we got linlin and kaido joining forces or trying to, due to some sort of debt.

the introduction of the empty throne.

carlos returns simply to be a self cock hydrant.

the official return of rob lucci and kaku. missed ya, boys.

shirahoshi getting saved by the noble who her mother saved years ago, who also happens to be related to doffy.

and now, shanks meeting with the 5 elder stars to talk about a "certain pirate".
    I wonder if we'll finally get to see Garp fight.

It's notable that Oda does not buy the "defeat means friendship" trope with anywhere near the ease that Naruto or Bleach did. On rare occasions, they go on to become full fledged allies (Bellamy, Mr. 2, Mr 3, Ace with Whitebeard). Sometimes, they become a little less hostile (Crocodile, Buggy). But a lot of the time they stay just the way they are if they aren't killed and go on to do what they always do if they can (Wapol, all of CP9, Axe-Hand Morgan, Gecko Moria, Hordy Jones).

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

If anyone is interested,

Here is my review of blazblue cross tag battle

https://realotakugamer.com/a-crossov...-battle-review

Arc System Works had given me a code for it

I hope we get to see a bit of that conversation next chapter. I really want to know more about the 5 Elders and how they fit into the big scheme of things.

Wonder who it is... could be also anyone.
    I'd say, maybe he wants to talk to them about Doflamingo and his relevance to the world nobility and their secrets.

Or maybe he just wants to talk about Buggy. Who knows.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Quixotic View Post
    I hope we get to see a bit of that conversation next chapter. I really want to know more about the 5 Elders and how they fit into the big scheme of things.

Wonder who it is... could be also anyone.
    I'd say, maybe he wants to talk to them about Doflamingo and his relevance to the world nobility and their secrets.

Or maybe he just wants to talk about Buggy. Who knows.
    one of the best parts of one piece: you can't predict how the story goes. you can guess but more often than not, you'd be wrong because oda is a mad genius.

one of the best parts of one piece: you can't predict how the story goes. you can guess but more often than not, you'd be wrong because oda is a mad genius.
    And apparently there's a group of pirates from before Roger that made Garp go "if they get started, we're all screwed." while smirking.

Also, I think Mjosgard helped Shirahoshi partly because he knew that if he didn't, there wouldn't be a Mary Geoise anymore. He's heard the tales (true or otherwise) of what happens when you cross Luffy: your **** gets straight wrecked. Doesn't matter if its Ennis Lobby, Impel Down, Marineford, or the home base of one of the Yonkou.

You piss off Luffy, and he'll bring a storm down upon you.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

(punches Cthulhu out of begrudging gratitude for revitalizing one of his favorite horror icons)

And why the hell did that idiot bring him his mask? Was he actively trying to trigger Michael?-_-*
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And apparently there's a group of pirates from before Roger that made Garp go "if they get started, we're all screwed." while smirking.

Also, I think Mjosgard helped Shirahoshi partly because he knew that if he didn't, there wouldn't be a Mary Geoise anymore. He's heard the tales (true or otherwise) of what happens when you cross Luffy: your **** gets straight wrecked. Doesn't matter if its Ennis Lobby, Impel Down, Marineford, or the home base of one of the Yonkou.

You piss off Luffy, and he'll bring a storm down upon you.

It'd have been interesting if a fight really did break out. It'd have been a major diplomatic incident. Considering several of the kingdoms would immediately side with the Fishmen without question... it's only a handful but it doesn't take much to start a chain reaction.

I almost wonder if something like that will happen anyway, considering the Revolutionaries are about to declare full war on the World Government, and I'm sure some countries will side with them.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

well i;m gonna turn heads in texas.

i just ordered a kilt.