Page 1551 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 5511051145115011541154715481549155015511552155315541555 LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 23324
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’ve done a couple of voiceovers for the BBC before,
    Cool.

but that’s not really voice-acting as such (and I hate the sound of my usual voice, but then so do most people).
    I love the sound of my own voice! :P

When I'm doing my reading voice, anyway. My conversation voice is not so fresh.

But other than a fair bit of theatre stuff, I’ve never done any real recorded voice-acting.

Probably going to try and get a professional voice demo tape done later this year.
    Still neat, though.

I've never done anything professional, it's all been amateur stuff. Set up my YouTube channel specifically do readings of my stories, and a few others' stories. Otherwise, have also read some scripts to submit to a voice community on reddit. That was a year or so ago, though. Need to get back into the swing of things.

Read the new Dragon Ball super chapter, honestly don't mind the different take on it, we're breezing through fighters who frankly were given glorified filler episodes on the show, we're getting different matchups from the otherwise Vanilla matchups we got, and Vegeta is calling Toppo baldstache.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well glenn jacobs just won the mayoral race in Tennessee.

that's right. kane, the big red machine, is a mayor now.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

I want Kane to come out to this at every public event as Mayor, and do the arm swing/burst of pyro. I'd move to Tennessee to watch it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Seeing how Kane is one hell of a worker who endured some really silly crap throughout his career...Congrats to the big man.

and if anyone gives him any lip, he'll chain them up and hook a car battery to their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Rpol persons - seems this will actually stabilize my posting schedule. Tuesday nights after class (cuts into my solo Xbox, but honestly, The Division's Dark Zone is like swimming in sewage and venom these days) and 'at some point on a weekend'.

So, that's a good thing.

Yeah, that stinks. Fortunately, I should do okay without the use of my phone.

I must look these people up.
    Glad you've got a plan Sharp. Might you perhaps post it on a sticky thread in your RPoL game so we don't forget?

One Piece

Hawkins has one weird ass ability. Cool, though. The while tarot card game aspect, though...I wonder how that factors into it?

The woman Zoro saved turned out to be pretty helpful too. And it looks like Law's crew has already made it. I'd forgotten they'd be there. This is really gonna be a massive arc, so I'm glad things are being taken slow so far. Well, not quite slow but...evenly paced.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 08-02-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

Hawkins has one weird ass ability. Cool, though. The while tarot card game aspect, though...I wonder how that factors into it?

The woman Zoro saved turned out to be pretty helpful too. And it looks like Law's crew has already made it. I'd forgotten they'd be there. This is really gonna be a massive arc, so I'm glad things are being taken slow so far. Well, not quite slow but...evenly paced.
    I always did like Hawkins voodoo like straw abilities. Though, he seems a bit overreliant on the damage transferral thing. I wonder if there's a specific reason why he checked whether Zoro and Luffy would be alive within a month, or if that was just an arbitrary amount of time he checked.

And yeah, this is going to be big. Just the number of Supernovas running around is pretty absurd. Besides Luffy and Zoro we've also got Hawkins, Law, Apoo, Kid and X Drake, the new legends are here to further carves their names into history.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I always did like Hawkins voodoo like straw abilities. Though, he seems a bit overreliant on the damage transferral thing. I wonder if there's a specific reason why he checked whether Zoro and Luffy would be alive within a month, or if that was just an arbitrary amount of time he checked.

And yeah, this is going to be big. Just the number of Supernovas running around is pretty absurd. Besides Luffy and Zoro we've also got Hawkins, Law, Apoo, Kid and X Drake, the new legends are here to further carves their names into history.

I kind of have a feeling that Kid is going to wind up fighting alongside Luffy and co. for this arc.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Quixotic View Post
    I kind of have a feeling that Kid is going to wind up fighting alongside Luffy and co. for this arc.
    I can see things going that way too.

Killer, whom I forgot to count, will probably ask Luffy and co for help in rescuing Kid and then we'll get another team up between Kid, Law and Luffy and that'll be awesome.

The Devil’s Favourite Demo...cratically-elected representative. Awesome.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Beadle; 08-03-2018 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Rassumfrassumdoublepostgrrrr!!

but we are forgetting one more thing...................

BEPO'S BACK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Yeah, I'm wondering what Hawkins' motives are so far, but I feel like most of the Supernovas will end up as part of an alliance. I would say Hawkins. power seems a bit too sinister, but...Luffy allied with Capone who isn't exactly the nicest guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Quixotic View Post
    Oh yeah we definitely gotta have a scene where the three of them stand tall again.