Default John Wick vs Robert McCall vs Bryan Mills

Wick vs the Equalizer vs Mills from Taken

Wick's dog has been hirt and he has been told that it was iether McCall or Mills that did it.

McCall was told that a friend who was. Adly beaten up and is in intensive care was last seen with Wick and Mills

Mill's daughter kim has been abducted again (as has jer baby) and Mills was told Wick and McCall were the last ones seen with them

All highly motivated and out for blood. Who wins

Mighty Member

I haven't seen the Equalizer movies, but Mills seems to have much stronger feats for finding people when he doesn't know their hangouts than Wick, and is skilled enough in combat that if he finds Wick first, he should be able to kill him. The issue is, his MO when trying to find his daughter is to capture and torture for information. That is not going to work for him in this situation, because Wick is more cartoonish in his combat abilities and also has no reason to hold back against Mills. The setup thus favors Wick over Mills. If each was just targeting the other for elimination, I would have favored Mills.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I haven't seen the Equalizer movies, but Mills seems to have much stronger feats for finding people when he doesn't know their hangouts than Wick, and is skilled enough in combat that if he finds Wick first, he should be able to kill him. The issue is, his MO when trying to find his daughter is to capture and torture for information. That is not going to work for him in this situation, because Wick is more cartoonish in his combat abilities and also has no reason to hold back against Mills. The setup thus favors Wick over Mills. If each was just targeting the other for elimination, I would have favored Mills.
    Valid point. When Mills was framed for his ex wife's murder he was far more willing to kill on sight as he didnt really need anything from them. Poor setup on my part.