Page 1470 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 47097013701420146014661467146814691470147114721473147414801520 ... LastLast
Results 22,036 to 22,050 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If that's the direct translation, "form conclusions", and "give conclusions" are ... well, I'm not going to alter my decision to "expect not a lot".
    Eh, fair enough. Regardless, I'll be happy kicking Xehanort and his Xanatos Gambit loving ass.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You mean aside from the suggestion at the end of your retaliatory post to my initial one that I based my analysis regarding Sora's reaction to Elsa's demonstration of her power out of favoritism, which is presumptive. Or the fact that you told me to "calm down" when I wasn't even incensed and simply refuting a point?
    I said "calm down" because your original reply came off as testy to me, as if you were annoyed I said that about a game you're looking forward too, and I was obviously joking when I referred to Elsa as your waifu based off of jokes you've made yourself in the past in an attempt to show no hostility from my part.

So I'm sorry if it came off that way; but no, there was no condescension on my part.
    Last edited by Cody; 06-10-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Eh, fair enough. Regardless, I'll be happy kicking Xehanort and his Xanatos Gambit loving ass.
    at this point, he might be playing xanatos speed chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I said "calm down" because your original reply came off as testy to me, as if you were annoyed I said that about a game you're looking forward too, and I was obviously joking when I referred to Elsa as your waifu based off of jokes you've made yourself in the past in an attempt to show no hostility from my part.

So I'm sorry if it came off that way; but no, there was no condescension on my part.
    Then I apologize for misreading the tone of your post and your intent. Sorry, man.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

This , this is a fair sentiment.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

Those madmen finally did it.
    "Mech America Great Again"

No. Way.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    This , this is a fair sentiment.
    And consider this: once Xehanort kicks the bucket, he's going to be replaced by the MoM(Master of Masters) as the next antagonist of the series...who is totally Deadpool. You'll finally have your dream of Disney's Goku expy being mindscrewed by one of your creations.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

And this trailer and the story/gameplay details released confirm every rumor revolving around, including that we'll have three playable characters in this game.

Which means: Vergil really is coming back!!!
    In the sequence with a hooded figure cutting off Nero's devil bringer, you get a clear shot of the hooded figure's hands and the gauntlets look exactly like Vergil's so I think it's confirmed that he's in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    In the sequence with a hooded figure cutting off Nero's devil bringer, you get a clear shot of the hooded figure's hands and the gauntlets look exactly like Vergil's so I think it's confirmed that he's in the game.
    This poster was also released. Check out the guy on the right of Nero.

If that isn't Vergil, then Cthulhu is actually Batman.

If that isn't Vergil, then Cthulhu is actually Batman.
    Mmm, I don't know, the cowl does look good on our tentacle-jawed friend

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

Those madmen finally did it.
    This is probably tgcwikdest news I’ve had today in all honesty. This is a real thing
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Square's E3 Showcase was decent.

The Quiet Man
    Babylon's Fall
    Just Cause 4

all solid.

The MH: World/FFXIV crossover is also decent.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I wasn't interested in too much of it, but I can't say it's bad. Babylon's Fall will probably be cool, but I wanna see more of it.

Honestly, Square should just get Platinum to make FF7's gameplay...

From what I heard, the company Square was using lost the rights so ... it's another "from ground up" or some ****.

Put it this way though. Did they do worse than EA, or Bethesda?

Arx Inosaan

Keep in mind Squaresoft typically shows more of their stuff at the Japanese shows than E3, also there's a chance there' might be something new at the Sony conference