Page 1511 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 51110111411146115011507150815091510151115121513151415151521 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 23324
  1. #22651

  2. #22652
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,729

    Default

    that was far more enjoyable than it had a right to be.

  3. #22653
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that was far more enjoyable than it had a right to be.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  4. #22654
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that was far more enjoyable than it had a right to be.
    So she attacks him because.....she didn't like his attitude? Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a member of the Super fascists.

    Also, it's happening:





    Broly. He is canon now.

    http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/07/0...oriyama-anime/
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

  5. #22655
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So she attacks him because.....she didn't like his attitude? Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a member of the Super fascists.

    Also, it's happening:





    Broly. He is canon now.

    http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/07/0...oriyama-anime/
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  6. #22656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

    but reboot which is a good thing because it means that this isn't canon.





    funny thing about Broly most people think he only said Goku's saiyan name over and over again which is incorrected. in movie 8 he actually has plenty of dialogue. here also has plenty of dialogue in the games like Xenoverse. of course these means technically there's two versions of Broly's character now. well three if you count Xenoverse.

  7. #22657
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So she attacks him because.....she didn't like his attitude? Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a member of the Super fascists.

    Also, it's happening:





    Broly. He is canon now.

    http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/07/0...oriyama-anime/
    i'm happy due to not liking iron heart. she is a terrible character.

  8. #22658
    Thumbs Up The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    but reboot which is a good thing because it means that this isn't canon.





    funny thing about Broly most people think he only said Goku's saiyan name over and over again which is incorrected. in movie 8 he actually has plenty of dialogue. here also has plenty of dialogue in the games like Xenoverse. of course these means technically there's two versions of Broly's character now. well three if you count Xenoverse.
    Yeah, Broly was basically a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde type character. He was basically a quiet, demure figure who, when the Legendary SS mode comes out, became a complete psychopath and sadist who got off on tormenting those around him. Remember, he destroyed the planet of they'd taken their slaves from just because he wanted to torture them.

    That's the equivalent of waiting to burn someone's home down until they get home just so they can watch you do it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  9. #22659
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    A majority of Americans didn't vote for Trump. But the weird voting system in America screwed us all over.

    More you say.

    I must've missed the previous installments and must find them.
    I hate the electoral college so, so very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So she attacks him because.....she didn't like his attitude? Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a member of the Super fascists.

    Also, it's happening:





    Broly. He is canon now.

    http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/07/0...oriyama-anime/
    In the abridged version he was always canon.

  10. #22660
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,729

    Default

    does anyone know any good cover artists?

    i need one for my book.

  11. #22661
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'm happy due to not liking iron heart. she is a terrible character.
    Oh I know, just pointing out how...odd of a reason she gave for attacking the guy. I call them fascists because, well just look at the issue itself that those scans are from. The group decided to interfere, and attack a side with very little information to go on, just because they thought it was the right thing to do, and to hell with anyone who says otherwise! I mean the guy they captured...wasn't even a bad guy compared to friggin Thanos, so what did they even accomplish exactly?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Yeah, Broly was basically a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde type character. He was basically a quiet, demure figure who,
    Should be noted a lot of that was due to the mind control jewellery his father put on him in order to control him.
    Last edited by Cody; 07-10-2018 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

  12. #22662
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Decided to finally read Feng Shen Ji.

    Just got to the chapter where Ah Gou stabbed Zi Dian in the dick

    I like Ah Gou

  13. #22663
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Oh I know, just pointing out how...odd of a reason she gave for attacking the guy. I call them fascists because, well just look at the issue itself that those scans are from. The group decided to interfere, and attack a side with very little information to go on, just because they thought it was the right thing to do, and to hell with anyone who says otherwise!
    I haven't read the issue and I appreciate that fascism is a pretty nebulous concept but that's not what fascism is?
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Art Thread on CBR

  14. #22664
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I haven't read the issue and I appreciate that fascism is a pretty nebulous concept but that's not what fascism is?
    Silly Nik. You and your crazy outdated notions. This is the internet. Fascism is when anybody stops anyone else from doing anything they want for any reason.

  15. #22665
    Mighty Member Froggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Azores
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Infinity countdown has been wild. We got the origins of the concept of Starhawk being made from the Darkhawks, which I think is cool, learning that the reality Stones across the multiverse were all shifted to diff dimensions after secret wars and the ttherws just something OFF with the multiverse right now, with someone capitalizing on that too. Infinity Wars should be crazy to read that’s for sure
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •