Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in a world filled with cliche delinquents, hana is really a breath of fresh air. no one can really hate the guy. not even amachi, who pretty much hates everyone.
    ...I seriously would like to see a continuation of the story Takahashi made so far especially when the Suzuran Outsider legend went to the extreme as the next unknown dude who might shake things up isn't even from Japan. Tyrone gonna be wrecking **** up.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

molly, my editor, asked me if some words on the side of a scooter belonging to one of the protagonist is correct. i told her yes. those words?

"LET'S BABY!"

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

ok.............i'm not gonna watch the freddie mercury biopic when it comes out. why?

reportedly, the movie will not show freddie in any relationships with men, will not mention that he had aids or that he died of aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    So how are the stats actually going to work in your game, Froggy? I'm interested in exploring this.
    Intelligence is going to be based around the strategies the players come up with to face the different types of Primal Goetia or how they interact with the Argonians/underbelly and their superior officers/support staff. Attack was gonna be an all around stat sorta like I think someone in here suggested, bolstering their chances of effectiveness by working in tandem with intelligence
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

ok.............i'm not gonna watch the freddie mercury biopic when it comes out. why?

reportedly, the movie will not show freddie in any relationships with men, will not mention that he had aids or that he died of aids.
    I heard, which is hella disappointing to me
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

That's always been the issue with adaptations about him. Some will do this, and other proposed ones would have problems in the other direction

I lost all interest when Sasha Baron Cohen left, Rami Malek's eyes just throw me off

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Off-topic Part 2: 1 More Day.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Hey you actually didn't get beat out by Hiromi this time.

Proud of you, Champ.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sooo John Wick Prequel?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey you actually didn't get beat out by Hiromi this time.

Proud of you, Champ.
    It's not a competition, you cross-dressing mollusk. Speaking of which, shouldn't you be getting slapped around by a japanese school girl?

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Be honest Len.

There's a lot of people that would kill for such a privilege.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

I kinda love english dubbed Twice.