nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Update: Da Nang at night is...Ridiculous. Like tons of colors and activities just turns on like a switch the moment the sun is down.

And they got a bridge...Styled like a dragon...That lights up in multiple colors...That can breathe actual flames.

...Jesus. O_0
    damn son. you living that life.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    damn son. you living that life.
    You damn right, friend.

Certainly helps since Ho Chi Minh city is...Such a claustrophobic nightmare with traffic and streets being just filled with people.

...How can these people drive?!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well SNK is coming out with all girl tag team fighting game.
    the Japanese trailer was a bit.....different

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    the Japanese trailer was a bit.....different

Different as in fewer clothes and more fanservice? Looks like it to me.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

SHEKUSHI ANDO KYUUTO

No seriously, the art direction of this game though

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    SHEKUSHI ANDO KYUUTO

No seriously, the art direction of this game though

Is she puking up sparkles?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Is she puking up sparkles?
    It's just a kind of funny censorship. Because actual puking is apparently too gross for Japan.

just finished reading "killing floor", the first book in the jack reacher series. my thoughts?

it was........ok.

it was a nice mystery thriller and a good introduction of jack reacher. but there were a lot of issues and problems. the story is told in the first person by reacher himself. and it comes off very bland because of it. even the fight scenes were bland to me. the villains were too simple and too brutal for their end goal. seriously, what they do to someone who failed them was beyond what the crime warranted. and reacher himself does come off as a little gary stu-ish. not to the levels of alice from the RE flims but there are things he does in the book that make you go "bullshit!".

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: At this point I find it easier to believe that Goku will beat Jiren on his own than that Luffy will be able to defeat Dogtooth.

Hopefully the next chapter opens with Sanji and Pudding arriving with the cake. Because it's about time to wrap up this arc. This chase has been a bit too chaotic for me.

My Hero Academia: OMG! That title page with tiny Todoroki and his parents is just adorable. Even grumpy Endeavor is kinda funny.

The kids' duchey behavior has been conquered and their hearts have been won over. Play time FTW! And real Camie 100% confirmed since Toga can't copy quirks.

Black Clover: Henry. That's is a weirdly mundane name for this fantasy world.

I always liked powers related to manipulating buildings. It's just an odd ability that not that many characters have.

Extraordinary Member

time to rewatch one of the best matches of WK12 on AXS: the fatal four way for the IWGP jr. heavyweight title.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's just a kind of funny censorship. Because actual puking is apparently too gross for Japan.
    But I make tons of money with them because 'tentacles'.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Piece: At this point I find it easier to believe that Goku will beat Jiren on his own than that Luffy will be able to defeat Dogtooth.

Hopefully the next chapter opens with Sanji and Pudding arriving with the cake. Because it's about time to wrap up this arc. This chase has been a bit too chaotic for me.
    I don't. I'll admit I haven't been following DBS, but from what I've heard through cultural osmosis is that Goku hasn't really defeated ANY of his 'rivals'. He mainly gets his ass kicked until they decide "you did good kid" and walk away.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis