Page 532 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 3243248252252852953053153253353453553654258263210321532 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 23324
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    While I liked Quack Pack once I found out about it, many people apparently did not...
    Same here. I thought it was good.

Not Goof Troop good, but still good.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the ultimate showdown.

ultimate luck vs. supreme skill.

joey (original series) vs. yusei (5DS)

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Started playing a Sid Meier's Civilization game, mainly the watered down console version.

It's still damn addicting. Spent hour either bullying lesser developed civilizations or being treated like a backwater hick.

...Reminds of the days my brother played one of the early ones...His samurai armies were strong to tear apart modern firearms and tanks

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Started playing a Sid Meier's Civilization game, mainly the watered down console version.

It's still damn addicting. Spent hour either bullying lesser developed civilizations or being treated like a backwater hick.

...Reminds of the days my brother played one of the early ones...His samurai armies were strong to tear apart modern firearms and tanks
    I forget; is that the one where you're almost constantly under threat of being nuked by Gandhi?

As for me, I just discovered this game exists and it is bloody amazing:

1_kung_fury_street_rage.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

mwhahahahahahaha

there is nothing like conquering other nations and driving them before my vastly superior army.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    mwhahahahahahaha

there is nothing like conquering other nations and driving them before my vastly superior army.
    My first playthrough was pretty hilarious as Abe Lincoln was the last leader to oppose me.

Poor Abe got swords and catapults against my sheer numbers of panzer tanks. I will admit, Abe has gumption....And suicidal confidence.

Abe: You may have sunk my galleon (blew it up a turn ago with my battleship), but we will never overcome to your expansionist ways!

Me: ...Abe, you poor delusion fool....

Final episode for Season 2 Ash vs. Evil Dead was great. Ash did it he defeat evil , got rid Necronomicon for good , got the girl and is the town hero. that's right Ash has kick evil's ass cut to forest with some one finds the Necronomicon. that damn book is like that song about that Cat that keeps coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    I forget; is that the one where you're almost constantly under threat of being nuked by Gandhi?
    Yeah, though I haven't seen my playthrough's version of Gandhi going that route.

Though he has threatened me too many times and it's his advisors keeping him from attacking me.

My first playthrough was pretty hilarious as Abe Lincoln was the last leader to oppose me.

Poor Abe got swords and catapults against my sheer numbers of panzer tanks. I will admit, Abe has gumption....And suicidal confidence.

Abe: You may have sunk my galleon (blew it up a turn ago with my battleship), but we will never overcome to your expansionist ways!

Me: ...Abe, you poor delusion fool....
    and my friends wonder why i love CIV. there is no greater high than being allies with a nation, knowing that you will stab them in the back when the time is right.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

there is no greater high than being allies with a nation, knowing that you will stab them in the back when the time is right.
    I dunno about that...

stimutacs.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I don't know why Tyrion being a scorpion makes so much sense, but it totally does.

Also, goddamn I hope Qrow fucks him up next episode, we haven't seen the guy go all out yet, and this seems like an excellent opportunity to show what a high level huntsman can really do.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Damn! Tyrian kicked their asses while messing around. Is he the first non-mamal faunus we've seen?

Leaving it with a cliffhanger like that until next year is cruel and brilliant.

Weiss is doing her best to show that she's not daddy's little girl any more. Which is great.

I enjoyed the hints at Ren's past and Jaune's still latent abilities.

Shit's gonna get real in RWBY next year.

and my friends wonder why i love CIV. there is no greater high than being allies with a nation, knowing that you will stab them in the back when the time is right.
    Hmm, my worst Civilization playthrough was one where my large civilization ended up running into the Russians...Who throughly trounce my ass all over the place.

If only because despite having guns and nukes, I lack the resources to make tanks and planes.

Hence my insane attempts to nuke my foes in zeppelins were set to fail at the start.

Hmm, my worst Civilization playthrough was one where my large civilization ended up running into the Russians...Who throughly trounce my ass all over the place.

If only because despite having guns and nukes, I lack the resources to make tanks and planes.

Hence my insane attempts to nuke my foes in zeppelins were set to fail at the start.
    in one of my playthroughs, i had conquered all of the world, save for the US. so i nuked 2 of the last 3 cities he had and then surrounded his capital with my army of tanks and infantry, wiping out any and all forces that came out of it. until, finally, he offered to surrender.

which i refused because he was a dick to me when i was at war with russia.