Page 1003 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Zangief approves!
    it gets better. after he judo throws the bear down the hell, he motions for it to come back up to finish the fight. the bear, sensing his uber badass aura, says "fuck that" and leave. the guy tells the bear to tell the other bears about him and make him a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    GK takes placed after the russo-japanese war at the turn the century. it focuses on sugimoto, a vet of that war who was known as "sugimoto the immortal", on account of taking fatal wounds and not dying through sheer will power. not supernatural about it really. sugimoto is just that damn hardcore. he meets with this ainu girl named aspira who saves his life in the wilderness. they discover that millions of dollar worth of gold was stolen from the ainu and hidden by some criminals. these criminal tattooed the location of the gold on the backs of several inmates. only by putting together all the tats will the location of gold be revealed. so sugimoto and aspira go on a hunt for the escaped inmates, but they have to deal with corrupt millitary officers, bandits, killers, yakuza and the japanese wilderness itself to find it.

the art is pretty good and the action is wild and at times over the top. the humor hits you in the stomach by how good it is. and it has no shortage of badass moments.

like this one. (i know i post this one a lot but goddamnit! it's so boss!)

If you ignore the purely historical or Japaense centric elements, I swear I think I dreamed up most of that. Except the bear, never fought a bear in my dreams (could make a bridge out of dream wolves I killed though...).

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    If you ignore the purely historical or Japaense centric elements, I swear I think I dreamed up most of that. Except the bear, never fought a bear in my dreams (could make a bridge out of dream wolves I killed though...).
    it gets nuts in the story. no supernatural elements. just something of a deadly manhunt with some unexpected funny bits thrown in. and think of sugimoto as a less tragic guts. he's a nice guy and all but fuck with aspira and he will fuck your life.

Zangief approves!
    so does Paul Phoenix !
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

well the bear doesn't kill the guy. he just has a heart attack out of pure joy for achieving his life's goal.
    I mean technically the bear killed him.

Just not in the way anyone- even him- was expecting. Bear was too thicc.

it gets nuts in the story. no supernatural elements. just something of a deadly manhunt with some unexpected funny bits thrown in. and think of sugimoto as a less tragic guts. he's a nice guy and all but fuck with aspira and he will fuck your life.
    Also don't fuck bears.

I think that's what can be gleaned from Dr. Professor Tree Lover.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean technically the bear killed him.

Just not in the way anyone- even him- was expecting. Bear was too thicc.

Also don't fuck bears.

I think that's what can be gleaned from Dr. Professor Tree Lover.
    he was more of a "nature lover" than a tree lover. even though a tree got it too.

Yeah, never read/watched Berserk so I know nothing about Guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Yeah, never read/watched Berserk so I know nothing about Guts.
    ok. in that case. here's a example.

sugimoto and their crew head to a ainu village to find clues to the escapees. aspira vanishes but sugimoto assumes she's just hanging with her people and whatnot. what they don't know is the village was taken over by some bandits who killed the men and pretended to be ainu. at first, they fool the crew, although some suspect they are fakes. sugimoto doesn't. then he asks where aspira is and one of them says she was off with the women, doing women stuff. sugimoto immediately knows something is wrong because aspira is something of a tomboy and said she wasn't interested in the arts of women and he starts ROARING her name.

then this happens.

sugimoto and his crew just start wrecking shop around the village but it's mostly sugimoto just going ham on these dudes until he finds her.

the moral of the story: HE'S SUGIMOTO THE IMMORTAL!

speaking of bears. the bear from the Manga / Anime Ginga Nagareboshi Gin , Akakabuto is a bear on steroids and super growth hormones. cause no bear has any business being as big as a freaking elephant! also how the hell does a bear get that huge anyways even if it can't go even go into hibernation . surely consume more food then a bear normally would won't make it the size of elephant that's just ridiculous.

of course that manga / anime is full of ridiculous stuff

this one of the villains from the Manga and Anime. it's a bear with harpoons in it's back. Akakabuto at the end of the first part of Manga and the end of the anime. Akakabuto faces off against like a over a 100 sentient dogs. this one eye bear gets massive wounds all over it's body and even loses it's other eye. that's not all it gets it's back muscles severed and despite that it still stands up.

the thing even gets shot at close ranged in the head by a hunter and that doesn't even kill it. the only thing that ends up killing is being decapitate by six month old puppy spinning like rotor blade on a helicopter. from there this Manga just gets even weird. you think all this has to be too ridiculous to be true but no this anime and manga is that ridiculous.

this fictional bear Akakabuto was often refer to as a demon bear. oh and apparently the last Villain of the Manga a wolf name Gaia can take on this monster of a bear all by himself. that must be one strong wolf. it in fact in a official guide book this wolf is state to be the only living creature in the Manga that could face the monster bear one on one.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-12-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Zangief approves!
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    so does Paul Phoenix !
    But Mike Haggar is unmoved.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Black Clover: We get the true name and back story of Asta's crass team mate. His name is Zora and he's a pure hearted good guy super hero.

My Hero Academia: Eri just helped save herself, and she apparently has some kind of OP rewind quirk. She's not safe yet, but they've taken a good step towards that now. And she might be able to fix Mirio's condition.

Team work props to team Ryukyu and the League of Villains (they crazy but they also smart).

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Len is pretty much the champion of my cause.

Think about it. How long has he been actively, and aggressively, trying to eat me? How has he done so far? Poorly? Maddeningly bad, even?

I'd say so.
    Cthulhu...We both know that I always succeed in devouring you whole and for the sake of decency, we don't need to go over the disgusting process that detail how you continue to escape from the confines of my eight stomachs.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Cthulhu...We both know that I always succeed in devouring you whole and for the sake of decency, we don't need to go over the disgusting process that detail how you continue to escape from the confines of my eight stomachs.
    I don't think you've succeeded if I manage to escape/don't die, and you've no idea how I escape you.

For all you know, I could come out of your nostrils while you're sleeping, now you ASSUME, you .. y'know, but I mean really, the God of Madness does not follow the conventional laws of human biology, why would I do it for you ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan