Page 101 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Wait, Deadpool can teleport now?
    Deadpool's had various methods of teleportation over the years, but yes he usually has a way to teleport.

Hey Cthulhu how happy are you that deadpool has had a pretty good book for a while after the nightmare that was waypool?

I know I am. He was on of the bright lights in AXIS.

Anyway, has anyone kept up with Dragonball Super? it's interesting that BoG and potentially RoF are going to be retconned and rendered noncanon. It wont make much of a difference but i foolishly didnt expect the differences to pile up this early.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Hey Cthulhu how happy are you that deadpool has had a pretty good book for a while after the nightmare that was waypool?

Anyway, has anyone kept up with Dragonball Super? it's interesting that BoG and potentially RoF are going to be retconned and rendered noncanon. It wont make much of a difference but i foolishly didnt expect the differences to pile up this early.
    Yup, I... watch it every Sunday. If that allows to develop the story better, and as long as the big stuff mostly stay the same, I am all for it. BTW, are we supposed to think that BoG-base Vegeta is roughly equal to-Buu Saga SSJ Vegeta due to the gravity room stuff?

A minor fact I like about the Deadpool movie and Ryan Reynolds: He claims that the katanas Deadpool wields in the movie are named. Those names? "Bea" and "Arthur". Deadpool fans will know why I like that minor fact.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    A minor fact I like about the Deadpool movie and Ryan Reynolds: He claims that the katanas Deadpool wields in the movie are named. Those names? "Bea" and "Arthur". Deadpool fans will know why I like that minor fact.
    Can't imagine why

Too bad she died before she could cameo in a DP film ;_;

Too bad she died before she could cameo in a DP film ;_;
    It was her time, sadly enough, but yeah. Though with CGI, nothing is impossible.

Deadpool-leaked-test-footage.jpg

maude_l.jpg
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

You mean the most recent one where he's dealing with dead president ghosts, etc, and is written by a comedian?

Nope. He's pretty much a walking punchline again. With where I left of, in any case. The run before it, that started at the end of Secret Invasion, was better. But even that turned to **** about halfway through.

Uncanny X-Force has been my favorite representation of him in recent years, outside of Deadpool 'kills'.

The Secret Wars stuff isn't terrible so far, but we'll see.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You should really give it a chance. It treats deadpool a lot better than the previous run (where he actually was a walking punchline) and it has a lot of heart. One of the writers also wrote Hawkeye vs Deadpool and that was pretty good too.

I loved the Uncanny Deadpool and his stuff in Axis was pretty good too. Remender gets deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Almost everything.

Also: Guns. His own bones. His arm. The environment. His mouth. Other people. A nuclear submarine there's a really long list.

No it's not? It's always been tech.

Not really.

See above.

Yes, I would have. Because it's a completely different character with a character I love's name attached.

If that's how you feel that's your right I suppose, free country and all that.

But you don't seem to know too much about comic Deadpool, which is leading you to assume that there's not a difference between the two.
    This is all fair and such. But what was it about Deadpools personality that was so different in the movie? Before he was being mind controlled I mean and when he was talking during the first mission.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    This is all fair and such. But what was it about Deadpools personality that was so different in the movie? Before he was being mind controlled I mean and when he was talking during the first mission.
    Pre-Weapon X Wade Wilson from Origins: Wolverine could be considered a good look at the man who would become Deadpool... And then they pretty much ruined it by making him into that abomination.

What they did to Deadpool is what happened to Goku in Dragonball Evolution.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Pre-Weapon X Wade Wilson from Origins: Wolverine could be considered a good look at the man who would become Deadpool... And then they pretty much ruined it by making him into that abomination.

What they did to Deadpool is what happened to Goku in Dragonball Evolution.
    So basically the only thing about his personality that was really contradicting after becoming barakapool was that his mouth was sewn and he had no personality due to being mind controlled? Like I said though; that is easily fixable. His mouth was re-opened at the end of the movie and they could have made him exactly like how he is supposed to be. The only difference from there on would be him having laser vision and his swords coming out of his hands. Obviously different, but still salvageable. Give him his suit, his personality, etc, and the only thing different about him would be his laser vision and Katana claws really.

I mean I get it. What they did was an insult to both the character and the fans. But it wasn't so bad that it wasn't fixable. That is what I am trying to get at here.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

There's no reason to fix it though.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    There's no reason to fix it though.
    Obviously not now. DoFP retconned a lot of things and the new Deadpool movie shows how different things are for Deadpool. I am just saying that he could have been fixable beforehand.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral