Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and the bitch part? the guy was trying to relate to DSP since he was complaining about his "problems".

DSP then called the guy "the king of sorrow" and laughed at him.
    He is indeed a bitch.
    Last edited by Cody; 10-22-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

A Zyuranger morph in realtime!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    An infamous Youtube gamer who is horrendous not only as a player, but a human being as well.
    I actually JUST found out about this guy from TV tropes yesterday.

and the bitch part? the guy was trying to relate to DSP since he was complaining about his "problems".

DSP then called the guy "the king of sorrow" and laughed at him.
    H0ow were they communicating? Was this over game chat or in his livestream feed or what?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I actually JUST found out about this guy from TV tropes yesterday.

H0ow were they communicating? Was this over game chat or in his livestream feed or what?
    live stream chat. from what i understand, DSP was complaining about how hard it was to run a "business" and how he couldn't eat or some other petty BS. the guy tries to relate to him, saying that his brother died and he could eat proper because of it. then phil just.........it was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    so I made this race that ages rapidly to the point where 4 years equals 15 human years , and then this race age's slowly to where it seems like they don't age at all but they still grow in size. then when they hit 15 they start aging at similar pace to human. does this sound too crazy.

Well what is the reasoning for it is the best answer why. As aging is all about metabolism. Eating, digestion, body chemistry and also environment.

Like a super irradiated World due to being close to a star.

Depends on story and science involved.

As for DSP: What a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    so I made this race that ages rapidly to the point where 4 years equals 15 human years , and then this race age's slowly to where it seems like they don't age at all but they still grow in size. then when they hit 15 they start aging at similar pace to human. does this sound too crazy.
    now that I think of it a race like this wouldn't be too out there for fiction. especially all the other crazy stuff that in fiction. so a crazy aging process might not be that far out there when it comes to fiction. if a species age 3 years for every human by the time they were 4 in human years they would be 12 years , and if it was 4 years for every human year than 4 year human years would equal 16 years for the said species.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

live stream chat. from what i understand, DSP was complaining about how hard it was to run a "business" and how he couldn't eat or some other petty BS.
    Oh, and I was about to make a joke about making loads of money failing at every game on YouTube.

the guy tries to relate to him, saying that his brother died and he could eat proper because of it. then phil just.........it was disgusting.

Wow...

*Laughs disbelievingly*

"I appreciate the sediment, but go get your own channel if you want to talk about that, My stream should be all about ME!" ??

That is definitely some ego there. I mean I SAY mine is huge, but I wouldn't pull THAT kind of excrement.

I mean he has a point that he doesn't know if it's true or not, but the answer to that isn't "Well let's assume he just lost a brother and it's still just a reason to put ME down".

Sheesh.

Are we sure that he's not just doing this (and indeed all his assholish behavior) as part of a gimmick or something? Like it's a character he's playing and he's not really a huge asshole?

Because otherwise, how can a guy that dickish even HAVE a public presence let alone sustain a career well enough to be known on TV Tropes and across YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Probably.

Well, it all starts with Anime, then you get into Manga, then you go looking for more and inevitably you find a visual novel on YouTube.
    It's a Rabbit Hole man.

Some of them.

Not on Youtube.

Oh yeah.
    Drats, foiled again!
    I'm currently using a cricket phone (or is cricket the plan? whatever) and the data limit for a user like me is short, so I get through the high speed limit in half-ish a month and then the speed is so slow that if all you post is a youtube video it looks like you posted just a big blank nothing for several minutes it takes that long for the vid screen to even show up. Ugh.
    But this is still a step up over the past several years with no internet at home at all.

Sheesh.

Are we sure that he's not just doing this (and indeed all his assholish behavior) as part of a gimmick or something? Like it's a character he's playing and he's not really a huge asshole?

Because otherwise, how can a guy that dickish even HAVE a public presence let alone sustain a career well enough to be known on TV Tropes and across YouTube?
    Even if it's a gimmick, if you act like that much of an asshole to people not in on it, then you are indeed that much of an asshole.

Oh, and I was about to make a joke about making loads of money failing at every game on YouTube.

Wow...

*Laughs disbelievingly*

"I appreciate the sediment, but go get your own channel if you want to talk about that, My stream should be all about ME!" ??

That is definitely some ego there. I mean I SAY mine is huge, but I wouldn't pull THAT kind of excrement.

I mean he has a point that he doesn't know if it's true or not, but the answer to that isn't "Well let's assume he just lost a brother and it's still just a reason to put ME down".

Sheesh.

there are guys in the FGC who are "villains" in that they say shit to get under peoples' skin to get people to watch them play. Fchamp is probably the best villain right now. he's kind of a dick but he's a great player and a decent human being.

with phil, this is not a act. he is really that egotistical. he honestly believes his own hype. hell, after EVO this year, he tried to take credit for tokido finally winning because the two of them were "rivals" in super turbo, even thought ol' murderface probably doesn't even remember playing him.

if this was a act, then he wouldn't be bleeding views, losing subs and having to beg his viewers to give him money on a weekly, if not daily basis. and his "problems" he was dealing with? he was complaining that he had to make his down dinner since his ex left him six months ago for putting her personal business on youtube and saying if she had to go to the hospital again, he wouldn't let her because it was a inconvenience to HIM.

as to why he's still around? i'd say it's because most of his fanbase are pre-teens who find his brand of "humor" funny or believe his hype that he's a former pro fighting game player.

there are guys in the FGC who are "villains" in that they say shit to get under peoples' skin to get people to watch them play. Fchamp is probably the best villain right now. he's kind of a dick but he's a great player and a decent human being.

with phil, this is not a act. he is really that egotistical. he honestly believes his own hype. hell, after EVO this year, he tried to take credit for tokido finally winning because the two of them were "rivals" in super turbo, even thought ol' murderface probably doesn't even remember playing him.

if this was a act, then he wouldn't be bleeding views, losing subs and having to beg his viewers to give him money on a weekly, if not daily basis. and his "problems" he was dealing with? he was complaining that he had to make his down dinner since his ex left him six months ago for putting her personal business on youtube and saying if she had to go to the hospital again, he wouldn't let her because it was a inconvenience to HIM.

as to why he's still around? i'd say it's because most of his fanbase are pre-teens who find his brand of "humor" funny or believe his hype that he's a former pro fighting game player.
    The only people I've ever bothered watching play videogames was Krillin and briefly Pewdiepie. So I don't care about that crap. But just off what I read today, really wish I could do some kind of teleporting kick where I can kick this guy in the special zone wherever he is.

In other news, how are you all this fine day?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Even if it's a gimmick, if you act like that much of an asshole to people not in on it, then you are indeed that much of an asshole.
    Oh well yeah, but I just having trouble understanding how people aren't boycotting him right off of YouTube and Twitch if he's that much of an asshole.

if this was a act, then he wouldn't be bleeding views, losing subs and having to beg his viewers to give him money on a weekly, if not daily basis. and his "problems" he was dealing with?
    Ah good, then things are still understandable with the world.

I'm glad all of "his" videos I've been watching were other people making compilations of him whining rather than directly giving him any of my YouTube Red money. From what I've seen he does not deserve to be supported.