Page 1055 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 5555595510051045105110521053105410551056105710581059106511051155 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 23324

Maybe I will someday, after I get my act together. I'll stop by, even if I don't have much to say or contribute. I do still follow Webcomics, some are pretty amazing. But if you ask me about the latest Dragon Ball or anything like that, I'm totally lost.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Don't have much time for Comics or Manga or Anime. Kinda sad, I missed those days when I used to stay up til 2 AM to watch Anime or earlier when I used to schedule my Saturdays around watching Saturday morning cartoons.

I miss the video stores where you could find the most obscure and unusual Anime, cartoons and other movies on video or DVD.

I miss hanging out at the comic book shops, browsing through the bins looking for something I hadn't seen before.

Mostly I miss hanging around you guys here, playing games and talking about all sorts of stuff.
    welcome back! Even if it is for a time!

it's funny how all our hobbies have either migrated to the world of cyberspace or been subsumed by a need to pay bills

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
    welcome back! Even if it is for a time!

it's funny how all our hobbies have either migrated to the world of cyberspace or been subsumed by a need to pay bills
    More the latter for me, but yeah. You can only do so much when your broke.

I'm like a ghost, never leaves even if rarely seen or heard.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    It left me thinking that Buu Saga Vegito was at the very least on par with SSJ God Goku the first time he fought Beerus
    Maybe. Currently their base forms alone are enough to flat out ignore punches from an SSJ3 Gotenks. I'd argue that they are stronger than Buu saga Vegito tbh, especially now that we know the Potara earrings just combine the max power of the two fusees, and multiples that by 10. I don't see someone -whose base form would only be 20x stronger than SSJ3 Goku- being as strong as SSG Goku, even if he used SSJ3.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Vegeto was never winning that fight, time limit on the fusion or not.
    If he used the Kaio-ken he likely could. No reason why he wouldn't know it, he just didn't use it. But if he did, and the earrings weren't a problem? Then Zamasu likely wouldn't have survived against him using a Kaio-ken/x10.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    If he used the Kaio-ken he likely could. No reason why he wouldn't know it, he just didn't use it. But if he did, and the earrings weren't a problem? Then Zamasu likely wouldn't have survived against him using a Kaio-ken/x10.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

my take on it is that using kaioken while in SSB not only requires a lot of control but wrecks the body to a absurd degree. maybe vegeto thought the risk wasn't worth it in the end. again, just my theory.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lol me and Guy post the exact same video I guess we must have found it at the same time.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my take on it is that using kaioken while in SSB not only requires a lot of control but wrecks the body to a absurd degree. maybe vegeto thought the risk wasn't worth it in the end. again, just my theory.
    That only seemed to be the case with the Kaio-kenx10 at that point, but normal Kaio-ken didn't seem to bother Goku much when he fought Hit. It was when he used the KKx10 that he started to feel intense pain(currently, KKx20 didn't seem to bug Goku much until later against Kefla, so he has improved with it like he did when he fought Frieza on Namek...the two fights have some similarities now that I think about it actually).
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Why is it I want this to be a reality at times?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I don't think anyone wants to go into "Why didn't he use Kaioken?" logic, because Zamasu should also be able to do it from Goku Black.

It's one of those questions that're better left unasked.
    Last edited by Siriel; 11-13-2017 at 02:25 PM.