Page 1059 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 5955995910091049105510561057105810591060106110621063106911091159 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think I see the next book series I need to check out.
    They're really good, and really long(1000+ pages a piece, the newest being 1248)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well, cartman did it. he turned heidi in everything he said she was all season.

now he's dating a more assertive, more controlling and more abusive version of himself.

that's some meta ****.

He deserves every bit of it

i do kind of feel bad for him but hey. he turned her into a monster. now he's gotta cuddle with her.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i do kind of feel bad for him but hey.
    Yeah that should last as long as it takes to remember oh yeah, it's Cartman, and then it's karma

Isn't he like, ten?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Yeah that should last as long as it takes to remember oh yeah, it's Cartman, and then it's karma
    hence why i said "kind of".

it goes away once i remind myself that he utterly ruined a smart, kind girl into a fem-cartman.

So, Destiny 2..

I enjoy it. For casual play it's not bad at all, pvp is the same as it was in the first iteration, but it's got a bit more polish. They turned the classes, so they're good but all about equal.

PvE is the same standard fare, story is... Well, I have a thing for tragic "heroes". So yea.

I mean if it goes on sale, I'd recommend.

On PC btw.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Isn't he like, ten?
    Yeah and he's murdered his dad, diced him up and cooked him in chili, and then fed the chili to his half brother(he didn't know that was his dad and his reaction to the discovery was to be horrified, not that he'd murdered his dad, but that he was related to a ginger)

among other things, many many other things

anyway he's been 10 for the last 20 years
    Last edited by Hiromi; 11-15-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    It’s a big series. Three in this one, and others that are tangentially connected via what he calls his Cosmere universe. Mistborn, Elantris, Warbreaker, etc....all are separate books or series, but take place in the same universe and are slowly connecting. It’s quite facinating and excellent reads.
    Feel I should say that Sanderson is really good about self containing his books, he puts stuff in them that people who read all his stuff(like me) will notice, but nothing that will leave new readers feeling lost

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Feel I should say that Sanderson is really good about self containing his books, he puts stuff in them that people who read all his stuff(like me) will notice, but nothing that will leave new readers feeling lost

Agreed 100%.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I'm really loving Assassin's Creed: Origins. The combat took some getting used to but overall the game is just awesome. Great cast of characters and the game also just looks stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I don't think anyone wants to go into "Why didn't he use Kaioken?" logic, because Zamasu should also be able to do it from Goku Black.

It's one of those questions that're better left unasked.
    Not true. The only move of Gokus that Black knew was his signiture move; the Kamehameha. Outside of that he didn't know any of Gokus other moves. No Solar Flare or any of that. So no, Zamasu should not have been able to use it whatsoever.
    Last edited by Cody; 11-16-2017 at 02:47 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Isn't he like, ten?
    You know as well as I do that in South Park, anything goes. *shudders*
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

in another news I'm playing FFXV: Comrades. my Amazon character Victoria is defending Eos against the darkness! lay the smackdown on daemons!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.