Page 1060 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 6056096010101050105610571058105910601061106210631064107011101160 ... LastLast
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 23324
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Huh, I don't really follow Star Trek Discovery and occasionally only check out clips when available. But recently, the fan theory of:

spoilers:
    The captain actually being from the mirror universe taking the original's place suddenly makes a lot of the clips watched with him starting to make sense in a crazy way. From sleeping with a phaser under his pillow to admiting he didn't give a crap about the ship running into an endangered space creature in distress despite it being his duty to bring it in and help it. Doesn't really make me want to watch the actual show still thanks to that pain in the ass pay wall thing they've set up but the theory is still pretty neat.
    end of spoilers

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm so far behind on my writing, but I have no desire to actually write anything right now :/
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

another wise know as The Rock vs. Kaiju , The Rock's Monster Quest , Clash of the Titans featuring the Rock, and Rock's Big Game!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm so far behind on my writing, but I have no desire to actually write anything right now :/
    you don't have to. take a step back and refresh yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

another wise know as The Rock vs. Kaiju , The Rock's Monster Quest , Clash of the Titans featuring the Rock, and Rock's Big Game!

Dammit they're supposed to be people turned into Kaiju, stop ruining my childhood movies

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

...I completely forgot they were making this. Looks incredibly cheesy....so I'm all in.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you don't have to. take a step back and refresh yourself.
    I really need to. This has been going on for months. I just need to get my muse back up and running
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I really need to. This has been going on for months. I just need to get my muse back up and running
    i was the same with my book.

don't rush it. it will come.

sad news, bros.

the japanses VA for bulma has passed away.

i was the same with my book.

don't rush it. it will come.
    I hope so.
    sad news, bros.

the japanses VA for bulma has passed away.
    Just read about this. Seems like it was a sudden illness or maybe a heart attack.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You know as well as I do that in South Park, anything goes. *shudders*
    I mean outside of "no kitty, that's my pot-pie", I don't know a damn thing about South Park.

Oh, also that Bono is actually just a sentient piece of ****.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Say no more:

(not mine, but I love the Internet)
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean outside of "no kitty, that's my pot-pie", I don't know a damn thing about South Park.

yeah, cartman is a sick little bastard. if it wasn't for the fact that most of the adults in southpark are utter dumbasses, he wouldn't have gotten away with half the **** he's done.

hence why this whole mess with heidi is both messed up and ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

You mean you don't remember that part where he manipulated you into doing anything he wanted for two episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    You mean you don't remember that part where he manipulated you into doing anything he wanted for two episodes?

I gotta keep the lights on down here. I sell the rights to use me in media, I get a considerable amount in kickbacks.

Doesn't mean I watch all the things I'm in. Mainly just stick to what's coming out of Japan. They turned me and mine into an adorable little anime girl a few years back.

Arx Inosaan