Page 1062 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 6256296210121052105810591060106110621063106410651066107211121162 ... LastLast
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 23324

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Am I the only one getting tired of the White Fang clowns?
    Yes, but soon Lord Adam Taurus will clean the house and usher in a new age of Faunus Supremacy!

Jokes aside, the Blake plot has been the weakest this volume. Partly due to Blake herself and partly due to how the show has portrayed discrimination against Faunus (not well) and the White Fang in general. Adam raging and cutting down stuff is the most entertaining part of it overall.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

BANNED

I saw Justice League today and I thought it was fine. The biggest problem was the mandate, to limit the films run time to two hours. It should have been at least half an hour longer, and without that extra half an hour, the films pacing feels messy and rushed in alot of places and the story very much suffers for it.

Still it did a good job of making me like these character and want to see more of them. Of course most importantly they finally got Superman right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yes, but soon Lord Adam Taurus will clean the house and usher in a new age of Faunus Supremacy!

Jokes aside, the Blake plot has been the weakest this volume. Partly due to Blake herself and partly due to how the show has portrayed discrimination against Faunus (not well) and the White Fang in general. Adam raging and cutting down stuff is the most entertaining part of it overall.
    Atleast the following episode was decent.
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 11-18-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    No, you are not. X-Men, attack the Brotherhood wannabes!

Why is X-23 dressed like Jubilee in that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Wolverine has issues, bub.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You have to ask?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Am I the only one getting tired of the White Fang clowns?
    While it's the story I'm the least interested in (I'm mainly interested in the White Fang as goons working for Salem), I did appreciate the added characterization for Corsac and Fennec. It's nice to know that they realise that Adam is useful but also really cray-cray.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    While it's the story I'm the least interested in (I'm mainly interested in the White Fang as goons working for Salem), I did appreciate the added characterization for Corsac and Fennec. It's nice to know that they realise that Adam is useful but also really cray-cray.
    Adam is one of those characters who thinks he's the big bad, but is really nothing more than a puppet. Even those who seem loyal to him, only seem to see him as a temporary leader.

You have to ask?

Well, yeah, but she’s actually wearing Jubes’ clothes. The yellow jacket billowing behind her. The pink shades on her head.

Methinks somebody screwed up.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so catching up on the wee bit of the marvel and not only did odin bang the phoenix forces a million years ago but now...........thor and captain america are banging.

well, fem-thor and sam cap.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so catching up on the wee bit of the marvel and not only did odin bang the phoenix forces a million years ago but now...........thor and captain america are banging.

And from the look of that latest scan in the Odin thread, it looks like Odinson Thor either has banged or will bang Phoenix as well.

Don’t you hate it when you meet a hot bird (ha!) and she’s been with your dad?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Wait, in what comic are Sam and Jane having sex?

In the Avengers comics they both appear in they at the most shared a kiss, to celebrate a victory, and then become confidants when Sam learns Jane's secret. But not mention of them being in any type of relationship that I remember.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

And from the look of that latest scan in the Odin thread, it looks like Odinson Thor either has banged or will bang Phoenix as well.

Don’t you hate it when you meet a hot bird (ha!) and she’s been with your dad?
    actually that's odin from a million years ago. it was back when he just created mjolnir and was still working out the bugs. and the phoenix use to needle him about it.