Page 1064 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 6456496410141054106010611062106310641065106610671068107411141164 ... LastLast
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 23324
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

can i ask you guys for your opinion?

i gave myself a much needed haircut but i think i messed it up.

so be honest.

how do i look?

buddy hat.jpg

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I’d worry less about the hair and more about the Botox. Your face looks like a plastic doll face or something.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Also, you don't appear to have a neck of any kind

Not to mention your fingers and toes have been sewn together. What the hell do you think a haircut entails?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

WHY AM I NOW JUST FINDING OUT THAT THIS IS A THING?!upset-cartoon-fear-terror-horror-emoticon-emoji-in-red-with-open-yelling-H95JNY.jpg

My childhood has returned and is about to revisit me in five more days! Why was I not informed?!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

and 2017 takes another one.

earle hyman. you may know him as "slide" huxtable from "the cosby show". but i bet some of you know him as the voice of panthro from "the thundercats".

for you, grandpa.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

earle hyman. you may know him as "slide" huxtable from "the cosby show". but i bet some of you know him as the voice of panthro from "the thundercats".

for you, grandpa.

Wow...This...Is growing to be depressing.

So NXT War Games was bloody amazing. Velveteen Dream and Killian Dain went from nothing in particular to legit stars in one night.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

for you, grandpa.

RIP to him and Bulma's japanese va as well.

I remember how surreal it was to me the day I found out he was the grandad from the Cosby Show lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So NXT War Games was bloody amazing. Velveteen Dream and Killian Dain went from nothing in particular to legit stars in one night.
    Every match was fire! Even the least of them was still good. Feel pretty bad for Drew Mcintyre, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    just makes triple H even more of a awesome dude for putting it together and wanting to bring back war games.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, hopefully I will get a Playstation 4 this week...And not tell a friend because then he will never pestering me to play certain games with him online.

RWBY S5 Episode 6:...Wow, Raven. Just when I think you can't sink any lower, you just have to prove me wrong. I hope karma finds you and your "family", you manipulative sociopath.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    RWBY S5 Episode 6:...Wow, Raven. Just when I think you can't sink any lower, you just have to prove me wrong. I hope karma finds you and your "family", you manipulative sociopath.
    I found the most amusing part of the conversation is how Raven dismissed any mention of Ruby, like it was some kind of annoying distraction. It's as if it didn't compute to her, that finding Ruby was way important to Yang, then any of the bombshells, she tried to drop on her.