Page 11 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    My name is FrenchGemini. After four years in engineering school, I have come home with only one goal, to get a job. But to do so, I can't be the student I once was. To honor my freshly acquired diploma, I must be someone else, I must be something else.
    I wish you the best of luck. From what little taste of it I got in college, I can only imagine that you went through hell in school. You'll definitely have some worth out there.

My name is FrenchGemini. After four years in engineering school, I have come home with only one goal, to get a job. But to do so, I can't be the student I once was. To honor my freshly acquired diploma, I must be someone else, I must be something else.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Also, happy birthday, Chou :-D. Also, best wishes to you and your father, Iron.
    Do you have a sister named Thea Gemini? And I was not aware of an Etoilelingville here in France.

Good luck - the job market, especially for fresh-outta-schoolers, absolutely sucks in France at the moment. Granted, it's a Formula One car compared to the crapstorms in Italy, Greece and Spain. At least you went to an engineering school - demand is best in technical fields.

Thank you everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Do you have a sister named Thea Gemini? And I was not aware of an Etoilelingville here in France.
    Didn't ya hear? This Rai Paumeur guy wants to rename it Etoileville . And I do have a sister (however, not currently hating her father for depriving us of a certain bird-themed hero). I also know a funny blonde IT girl whose first name ends with "-ty" (and who happens to worship Felicity, go figure...).

Good luck - the job market, especially for fresh-outta-schoolers, absolutely sucks in France at the moment. Granted, it's a Formula One car compared to the crapstorms in Italy, Greece and Spain. At least you went to an engineering school - demand is best in technical fields.
    Thanks. I know it sucks, I am specialized in Mechatronics, finding a job in that field or Mechanical Design is much, much harder than finding a job in say, IT. I do hope I'll find something by the beginning of March at the latest (and that's my pessimistic estimation).

Man, I did not know just how freakishly overpowered Kirby was. I really need to start playing his games. O_o

And I am *so* looking forward to the next Death Battle.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Man, I did not know just how freakishly overpowered Kirby was. I really need to start playing his games. O_o
    People liked bringing up his one planet-busting feat when he was in Rumbles here.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Damn. Misao is a beast in the new Kenshin Movie!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I secured a spot in Combatives level 2 for next year. I tuned a up a level 2 in front of my PSG and PL and now I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Damn. Misao is a beast in the new Kenshin Movie!
    Okina was pretty good in his fight against Aoshi, too. Also, that ending .

Okina was pretty good in his fight against Aoshi, too. Also, that ending .
    Okina was freaking awesome! I really want to see a spinoff of the old man in his prime. Their battle was just epic.
    Ahhh, so good to have badass Aoshi back after that OVA.

spoilers:

Hiko is always awesome no matter what.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Okina was freaking awesome! I really want to see a spinoff of the old man in his prime. Their battle was just epic.
    Ahhh, so good to have badass Aoshi back after that OVA.

spoilers:

Hiko is always awesome no matter what.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, The RK movies kicks just as much ass as the manga. They're a prime example on how to properly convert anime/manga series to live-action. I can't wait for the third movie.

Oh hey, the discussion thread's back.

And it only took me a little under a month to notice.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Birds.

Always stuck with their heads in the clouds.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, The RK movies kicks just as much ass as the manga. They're a prime example on how to properly convert anime/manga series to live-action. I can't wait for the third movie.
    Indeed, while Kaoru doesn't exactly have her major badass feats of this adaptation for the arc, I'm just glad she does her fair share of fighting in the films that the first movie...Didn't exactly cover (though really, she doesn't do much in the early manga days...).

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Birds.

Always stuck with their heads in the clouds.
    Well, excuse me for being too busy defending 'MERICA from evildoers to notice things on the ground.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.