Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    been hearing that kind of stuff too. even JJ couldn't give a proper score for the movie. that's.........never happened before. what the hell is in this movie that people can't seem to get a hold of?
    A part of says despite this...I'm gonna see it on Tuesday. Half off discount really eases up on any potential buyers remorse in case I go to a movie that might not be good.

Dangerous path there Raven

that sounds......messy really. i guess that's probably why my gay gf won't tell me much about it.
    I enjoyed it myself, it has many good things going for it and can't be faulted for not being a refreshing take, but Rogue One remains my favorite Star Wars movie.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Huh, this is morbidly interesting.

first in game footage of Goku Black, Hit and Beerus for DB Fighters.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Dear God, Cloud. Even Tifa has more social awareness and sensitivity than you do, and she's *Tifa*.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Akira Toriyama is currently writing a script for his next DB film coming in 2018: Dragonball - Origin of the Saiyans

Given the info dump we've received about Saiyans and the original Super Saiyan God(who's also said to be the original Super Saiyan - Take that, Episode of Bardock and your non-canonical horseshit!) from Toriyama recently, this movie may star Yamoshi and explore his rebellion against his own kind.

In other DBS news, Sean Schemmel teases his upcoming role as Goku Black and tells fans that his portrayal of the character in DBS won't be like his characterization of him in Xenoverse 2 now that he has a concrete understanding of Black's personality.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 12-16-2017 at 08:08 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Akira Toriyama is currently writing a script for his next DB film coming in 2018: Dragonball - Origin of the Saiyans

Given the info dump we've received about Saiyans and the original Super Saiyan God(who's also said to be the original Super Saiyan - Take that, Episode of Bardock and your non-canonical horseshit!) from Toriyama recently, this movie may star Yamoshi and explore his rebellion against his own kind.

In other DBS news, Sean Schemmel teases his upcoming role as Goku Black and tells fans that his portrayal of the character in DBS won't be like his characterization of him in Xenoverse 2 now that he has a concrete understanding of Black's personality.
    'Yu Yu Hakusho' Releasing New Anime Special in 2018
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I wish they didn't feel they had to hammer in Alita's otherness visually since her disconnecttion with flesh-and-blood human beings is stuff like this (BAA is a little violent, careful with the last two) happening as a result of her murderous cyborg body.

here's how I describe versions of Adryn's theme in FFXV.

Version 1: that creepy old man that sure if he can be trust.

Version 2 : this man is sinister

Version 3: Straight up evil!

Version 4 : freaking devil incarnate!!!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

that sounds......messy really. i guess that's probably why my gay gf won't tell me much about it.
    The first act is solid and sets up the plot nicely.

The middle of the film is the main problem. While Rey's story with Luke is great and really interesting, they kinda flubbed it with Finn and Poe's story which feels like it doesn't really match up with the rest of the film and has a big but simple plot hole. That part of the story is so meh that it kinda drags down the rest of the film.

But the final act is fantastic. There are tons of cool set pieces and action scenes, and it all comes together for an ending that's more satisfying and complete than The Force Awakens.

Extraordinary Member

I rather enjoyed his characterization Black in his SSR form actually, and while his base Black voice was jarringly edgelordy I found it entertaining.

It'll be interesting to hear what kind of performance he'll give us now that he actually has a proper story to work with.

Extraordinary Member

More gameplay with Beerus, Hit and Goku Black from FighterZ. Also, depending on the characters (and possibly the stage) you'll get dramatic opening and finishers.