Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    spoilers:
    Things are starting to fall apart for Cinder and co. At this point all it will take to seal the deal, is Blake and co showing up.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Hey guys.

I normally make it a rule not to bring my RL problems to this board because this is where I like to go for a reprieve and indulge in juvenile, light-hearted joviality. But my mother recently had to be rushed to the hospital due to a ruptured artery caused by her high blood pressure. Thankfully, she's stable, her breathing and heart rate are normal. But the doctors are waiting for her blood pressure go down before they try to ascertain the damage done to her kidneys and if she'll require a dialysis.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-10-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Hey guys.

I normally make it a rule not to bring my RL problems to this board because this is where I like to go for a reprieve and indulge in juvenile, light-hearted joviality. But my mother recently had to be rushed to the hospital due to a ruptured artery from her high blood pressure. Thankfully, she's stable, her breathing and heart rate are normal. But the doctors are waiting for blood pressure go down before they try to ascertain the damage done to her kidneys and if she'll require a dialysis.
    Damn man, I can't imagine what feels like. Here's hoping for the best. We're with you Len.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Hey guys.

I normally make it a rule not to bring my RL problems to this board because this is where I like to go for a reprieve and indulge in juvenile, light-hearted joviality. But my mother recently had to be rushed to the hospital due to a ruptured artery caused by her high blood pressure. Thankfully, she's stable, her breathing and heart rate are normal. But the doctors are waiting for her blood pressure go down before they try to ascertain the damage done to her kidneys and if she'll require a dialysis.
    Praying for her recovery. Stay strong.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers with you, Len.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Hey guys.

Hope everything goes well, man.

Astonishing Member

Hey guys.

Jesus, that sucks man.

I hope it all works out fine for you.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Hey guys.

len, how long we been bros?

me and the other guys here are here for you and your mom. vent or talk about whatever you want. we got your back.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hey guys.

Ah man, that's rough. But hey, we're all buds. If you gotta get stuff off your chest, we'll take it.

Hoping the best for you and your family.

yay I pray for you mom's recovery, and I hope the best for you and your family. I do hope you have good and trustworthy doctors.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Praying that your mom makes a quick recovery, Len
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Hey guys.

Sorry to hear that buddy. I hope everything goes well.

And you're always welcome to talk to us about these things. We got your back.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sorry to hear of the situation Len. As the others day, we're here if you need us and I highly recommend making sure you have a strong support network during times like this.

Share your feelings and allow yourself to be both weak and strong as required.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I have returned from Exile to bring balance to the Rumble-Force.
    Still waiting.

...Until I get lazy.
    I'm starting to feel that ship has already sailed.

^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Hey guys.

Talk about it if you want, and (more importantly) take care of yourself. You need to be in good shape right now, man.

I'm really sorry to hear - this is a terrible situation, for your mother and your family. I hope everything turns out well.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate