Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yesterday was a close call. too calls for my liking. if things went down differently, we could've been in world war 3 today.
    Eh. World has it coming.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Eh. World has it coming.
    one piece hasn't ended yet so i kinda need the world to stay in one piece. pun totally intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Damn man, I can't imagine what feels like. Here's hoping for the best. We're with you Len.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Praying for her recovery. Stay strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Thoughts and prayers with you, Len.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Hope everything goes well, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Jesus, that sucks man.

I hope it all works out fine for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    len, how long we been bros?

me and the other guys here are here for you and your mom. vent or talk about whatever you want. we got your back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Ah man, that's rough. But hey, we're all buds. If you gotta get stuff off your chest, we'll take it.

Hoping the best for you and your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    yay I pray for you mom's recovery, and I hope the best for you and your family. I do hope you have good and trustworthy doctors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Praying that your mom makes a quick recovery, Len
    Thanks for your support, guys; you're amazing friends. She underwent dialysis a day ago, so my family and I are praying for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Eh. World has it coming.
    *Deadpans* Just remember that you'll be out of a job if Japan is gone since they're the only ones who find your tentacled backside appealing and lucrative. You're just food to me.-_-
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

RWBY:
    spoilers:
    The ending for the faunus subplot was really anti-climactic. Mainly because Adam apparently only had a few schmucks to help him out with this really important operation.

So Jaune isn't directly a healer, but some kind of aura manipulator/amplifier. I'd be fine with that.

Nora totally steals the show by punking Hazel twice. Lesson: don't hurt Nora's husbando.

The Maiden fight was cool. Sword fighting + elemental magic slinging + flying is always a fun combo to look at. I wonder if this is really the end for Cinder, might be for the best so that Salem can start getting more actively involved with the plot.

Now we just got a mommy/daughter relationship to deal with.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Thanks for your support, guys; you're amazing friends. She underwent dialysis a day ago, so my family and I are praying for the best.
    Good to hear that she's getting treated. Hoping for the best for you all.

Fingers crossed, Len. Thoughts are with you.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

hope things go well, len.

we all here for ya.

Hope everything goes well, Len.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    RWBY:
    spoilers:
    The ending for the faunus subplot was really anti-climactic. Mainly because Adam apparently only had a few schmucks to help him out with this really important operation.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm okay with Adam bringing few guys. It was supposed to be a sneaky mission, and Hazel obviously didn't tell him they were expecting to fight Hunters.

I'm less okay with Blake managing to sneak her crew all the way to Haven without anyone noticing them or the police ship, them actually managing to convince the authorities of the attack instead of getting arrested, and Blake getting to punk Adam like that this early (she didn't even out of the blade's path). Say what you will about the guy, but Adam is way strong.

Maiden Fight was cool though, yeah.
    end of spoilers
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm okay with Adam bringing few guys. It was supposed to be a sneaky mission, and Hazel obviously didn't tell him they were expecting to fight Hunters.

I'm less okay with Blake managing to sneak her crew all the way to Haven without anyone noticing them or the police ship, them actually managing to convince the authorities of the attack instead of getting arrested, and Blake getting to punk Adam like that this early (she didn't even out of the blade's path). Say what you will about the guy, but Adam is way strong.

Maiden Fight was cool though, yeah.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I can buy them convincing the authorities and getting the army to Haven without being noticed (I imagine that Illia knocked out any sentries on her way to the bombs).

But Blake smacking down Adam with such a simple trick isn't all that satisfying yeah.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    *Deadpans* Just remember that you'll be out of a job if Japan is gone since they're the only ones who find your tentacled backside appealing and lucrative. You're just food to me.-_-
    Senpai noticed me.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    I can buy them convincing the authorities and getting the army to Haven without being noticed (I imagine that Illia knocked out any sentries on her way to the bombs).

But Blake smacking down Adam with such a simple trick isn't all that satisfying yeah.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I doubt Adams quite done, he should atleast have a fight scene with Blake, next episode. Still as I said before his menace has been more or less taken away, so Miles and Kerry had better not use him in a future volume.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Today's animation work is one that the Anima crowd might feel a bit nostalgic over.

Behold, Corim doing his special attack Ripper Storm. This is, obviously, a work in progress but it shows me using actual key frames to animate more quickly and more effectively.

That looks incredible, Nik!

(And BTW - Corim is totally still hanging around if you want to reawaken him from slumber.)

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    That looks incredible, Nik!

(And BTW - Corim is totally still hanging around if you want to reawaken him from slumber.)
    Thank you kindly mate!

With regards to the game, I think I am done I'm afraid. Between life being really busy at the moment and me working on multiple other projects, I don't think I could pick up Corim and really commit again which would be just lame. I occasionally get the RPG itch but it's seldom permanent.

I do hope the games are continuing well though! Hopefully you're not all dead. :P

BANNED

RWBY

spoilers:
    Ok what is this nonsense, people are spouting about Adam going down in one hit? It seems like everywhere I go I here people saying this. Did everyone miss the part were he immediately got back up? Their fight clearly isn't over just yet, why is everyone acting she one hit ko'd the guy? I don't want to sound to defensive, because I think there are other complaints about the scene that actual validity to them. But it's really annoying when the most prominent complaint is complete nonsense.
    end of spoilers