Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    are you sure you ain't deadpool?
    Nah....I think?

Then again, I have created game characters like the warrior Edward Longdick and immortal fantasy dude Rocky Fatu.

...I have done too many silly things, even in RPGs.

Extraordinary Member

I feel like such a hypocrite, but....

Falcon, Subby, Cthulhu... go post in however many games of Anima you’re in!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

my feelings on youtube telling me i'm too poor to earn money.

my feelings on youtube telling me i'm too poor to earn money.
    I'm sorry to hear this, buddy. To think this is all in response to one overhyped dipshit who thought it was hilarious to make a video of him mocking a suicide victim's corpse.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

thanks. just makes me wonder where all my hard work is going.

yes. i'll have to push the door open tomorrow to get out since there is ice every where.
    Maybe find a bigger channel to give you a shoutout? I have some friends who are big youtubers, Ill ask some to give you a shoutout

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this, buddy. To think this is all in response to one overhyped dipshit who thought it was hilarious to make a video of him mocking a suicide victim's corpse.
    i've been doing this for nearly a decade.

i've made over 700 vids.

and only just recently have i been getting a upsurge in views and subs. and just when it looks like i was finally getting somewhere, youtube fucks me and everyone other small channel like me. so they pretty much negated all my work up to this point.

so if i sound mad, then yeah. i am mad. the goal posts got moved again. even though i am the only person on youtube who does warmahordes lore vids, i get fucked.

and right when i could've used that money for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Maybe find a bigger channel to give you a shoutout? I have some friends who are big youtubers, Ill ask some to give you a shoutout
    thanks but it really doesn't matter at this point. i'll lose my monetization regardless.

Sad to hear that MoR. I have faith you'll get to those requirements eventually.

Honestly, they'd have done it either way. Youtube is kind of shitty.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

No.

They've defended him up to this point, and seem to continue to do so. The issue here is that they were complicit. They had the video Trending #1, and they had to REVIEW the video in order to do that.

They're back peddling to save face, while also trying to keep one of their cash cows.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It's a shame that YouTube isn't what it used to be. I think the emergence of YouTubers is what started the erosion.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It's a shame that YouTube isn't what it used to be. I think the emergence of YouTubers is what started the erosion.
    Well the money, mostly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Watching Twister right now and I was suddenly reminded that Bill Paxton is no longer with us ;_;
    Twister remains my personal favorite disaster movie. It had such a sense of adventure and great characters to go with the special effects bonanza.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Sad to hear that MoR. I have faith you'll get to those requirements eventually.

Honestly, they'd have done it either way. Youtube is kind of shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No.

They've defended him up to this point, and seem to continue to do so. The issue here is that they were complicit. They had the video Trending #1, and they had to REVIEW the video in order to do that.

They're back peddling to save face, while also trying to keep one of their cash cows.
    True on both counts.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!