Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm a Bama fan, born and raised. You know we pick a side from birth and hate the other team.
    Sounds like Georgia collegiate football. You're either an UGA fan, or you're a complete idiot.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Sounds like Georgia collegiate football. You're either an UGA fan, or you're a complete idiot.
    Yeah, except here, it's you're either a Bama fan or you like losing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Where I live, we have no real professional teams. So it's either Seattle, Denver or the Patriots. I hate all of them.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

New Dragonball Super chapter is out, not much really as it's just more of the Goku recruitment arc with most of it happening off screen. We do get a bit of a look at Universe 6 Sadala which is where Caulifla's gang is based.

And man Viz's manga reader is all kinds of crap

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    New Dragonball Super chapter is out, not much really as it's just more of the Goku recruitment arc with most of it happening off screen. We do get a bit of a look at Universe 6 Sadala which is where Caulifla's gang is based.

And man Viz's manga reader is all kinds of crap
    What are you viewing it on? For me, it works way better on my phone than it does my pc.

Minor spoilers for the Dragon Ball Fighterz story mode, but...had to share this.

Astonishing Member

That actually made me respect Yamcha and feel for him.

DON'T GIVE UP YAMCHA.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Minor spoilers for the Dragon Ball Fighterz story mode, but...had to share this.

Don't worry Yamcha, your usual spot's ready for you

Also Tien and Roshi thought Goku was off asking Yamcha while he was asking Freeza, thought he was chickening out, and were preparing to get Chiaotzu instead

Yamcha's ending in FighterZ needs to be him unlocking Ultra Instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Yamcha's ending in FighterZ needs to be him unlocking Ultra Instinct.
    Only his version of Ultra Instinct makes him equal to five Radditz.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Got banned by the site for some presumably mistaken reason (but clearly I’m back now).

That’s the second time that’s happened. I should start taking it personally and taking a hint.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Got banned by the site for some presumably mistaken reason (but clearly I’m back now).

That’s the second time that’s happened. I should start taking it personally and taking a hint.
    They are extremely Duckist here, man.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Have you inquired with Administration? Or sent a PM to Guy1 or The Watcher, asking them to inquire for you?

Might be a good idea.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

If you're accessing on Phone then sometimes your IP will click over to a blocked once from time to time. Just go on Wi-Fi or wait until you are elsewhere and it clears up.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Interesting. That makes sense.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate