BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    RWBY: spoilers:
    HUG!!!!!!

So Adam's not going a powerful terrorist leader (which is fine because the White Fang was never all that interesting), him being a solo rogue element or a part of Salem's inner circle is probably more fun anyway. I'm glad his plan fell through because he sucks as a leader (even if it happened a bit too quickly).

Yang's confrontation with Raven was really well done. It did a nice job of highlighting the differences between them. Does the last scene mean that Raven has abandoned her tribe to hang out with Taiyang? I think it does.

I'm glad that Hazel, Mercury and Emerald weren't completely done in this season. They've still got some juice left as dangerous villains. Emerald's Salem illusion was really good and unnerving. As was the way Salem had Leo killed.
    end of spoilers

The pacing was off for this season, and the fighting wasn't as good as previous seasons. But I really appreciated the character development, and it actually feels like good progress was made in the overarching plot. I'd rank it about on par with season 2 and better than season 1 (season 3 and 4 are still my favourites).
    RWBY: spoilers:
    While I can agree with some of the nicer things you said about this Volume. I'm not so sure Adam will work in his new role, he got buried hard in the final two episodes and it's going to be impossible to take him seriously next time he shows up. At Least Hazel gets to leave this fight with his dignity in tact and should still be a menacing foe in the future.
    end of spoilers

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

While I haven't exactly bothered actually watching Star Trek Discovery and resort to clips...I'm surprised this theory is confirmed yet totally makes sense.

spoilers:
    what with the captain of the titular ship being from the Mirror Universe. Actually explains a lot about the character's actions prior to this reveal.
    end of spoilers

RWBY

About Jaune's semblance, I just realized that its essentially Ki Manipulation

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    RWBY

About Jaune's semblance, I just realized that its essentially Ki Manipulation
    Yeah, a lot of fans seem to be coming to the conclusion that Jaune's Semblance isn't defensive, curative or amplification, but Aura manipulation itself. Which could lead to all kinds of interesting possibilities for him in the next Volume depending on how it pans out. Especially he figures out a way to use it in tandem with Ruby's Silver Eyes.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Finally, that damnable cough has subsided.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    You're just trying to get me to post, aren't you?

Urgh.

It depends if what he knows or what Jademan martial arts do is additive or multiplicative.

If it's additive, it means he has a whole new series of nasty area effects and the like, can heal himself with ridiculous speed, control and create magical swords, etc. It's really helpful and makes him a lot more potent than he is now.

If it's multiplicative, then we have what Val can do multiplied by the stuff you see in Jademan, where essentially normal people can become bullet-time-plus, Class 90 or so monstrosities who destroy large tracts of land when they fight.

Which would be, yeah, a lot lot lot more potent.
    It's the most powerful baiting I have.

That and the mental image of Karate Kid slamming Darkseid with Buddha's Palm is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    It's the most powerful baiting I have.

That and the mental image of Karate Kid slamming Darkseid with Buddha's Palm is good too.
    I'd just like a comic of him dodging undodgeable things after they've already hit him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, a lot of fans seem to be coming to the conclusion that Jaune's Semblance isn't defensive, curative or amplification, but Aura manipulation itself. Which could lead to all kinds of interesting possibilities for him in the next Volume depending on how it pans out. Especially he figures out a way to use it in tandem with Ruby's Silver Eyes.
    Theoretically, if used right Jaune could be the OP in RWBY

Edit: And given its implied Ozpin knew about the forged transcripts, and the scorpion faunus ( cant remember his name) showed an interest in Jaune, it may be that Ozpin knew about Jaune's semblance and needed him for his plan
    Last edited by Gryphon; 01-22-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Honestly if he'd upped is TK game so it was the same relative power level now as it was when it was introduced, he'd at least be better than Krillan.
    I honestly think the plot kicked him out so soon because his abilities are so broken. Only one person, and maybe the robots and Jiren; would be able to ignore his supped-up version of the Solar Flare.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

What a guy this ripped is doing in Yugioh, I'll never understand.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Believing in the heart of the cards, boy-o.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

https://realotakugamer.com/john-cena...ilm-adaptation

John Cena is in talks to star in a Duke Nukem film

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

professor viper. he believes in the heart of the swole.