Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Um, no. Far from it. Her father (and potentially, her little **** of a brother), OTOH...

Also, I surreptitiously sliced off two of your arms and ate them like 15 minutes ago while Nik was getting drunk on rum and he never noticed. See, Cthulhu: He can't protect you from me forever.
    Thankfully Nik is very considerate, and his healthcare plan is very nice.

It also helps that I can regenerate, and you ate the arm I use to impregnate Lady Cthulhus. You'd think by know you'd figure out not to eat those ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Nah. At her worst, she's just a snob, but she hasn't even been much of one since the early episodes of Season 1, she's one of the heroines.
    In fairness a hero doesn't have to be the pinnacle of moral uprightness or whatever. Look at Cthulhu. I'm not really what you'd consider 'sane', but I am a hero.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

It also helps that I can regenerate, and you ate the arm I use to impregnate Lady Cthulhus. You'd think by know you'd figure out not to eat those ones.
    Given that as an Eldritch Horror beyond mortal comprehension and morality, I naturally assume that you are a pathological liar that would deceive me into not devouring you! So, of course I wouldn't learn! How gullible do you think I am?

In fairness a hero doesn't have to be the pinnacle of moral uprightness or whatever. Look at Cthulhu. I'm not really what you'd consider 'sane', but I am a hero.
    You drive people to madness, snuff out stars, and are ultimately the harbinger of our world's annihilation. You are hero to no one but Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-15-2018 at 10:33 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out.

snake man appears to be a upgraded form of gear 2nd: faster and more unorthodox attacks.

but now, after the break, this awesome duel will come to a end. what a battle.

Given that as an Eldritch Horror beyond mortal comprehension and morality, I naturally assume that you are a pathological liar that would deceive me into not devouring you! So, of course I wouldn't learn! How gullible do you think I am?
    I don't even have to try, to mess with you anymore.

You do it to yourself.

You drive people to madness, snuff out stars, and are ultimately the harbinger of our world's annihilation. You are hero to no one but Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
    Yea, but I also put myself to sleep so well; you're able to put me back to sleep with a boat.

I'm not the hero you deserve or need, but I am the one you have.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well pennywise and Popsicle pete.

Last year a studio bought the film rights to some of Rob Liefeld's work. I'll admit I'm kind of excited to see what happens. I'd be done for a Bloodstrike movie.

I don't even have to try, to mess with you anymore.

You do it to yourself.
    Please, don't pout because I refuse to buy into your attempts of psychological warfare. And you seriously expect me to believe that you impregnate the females of your race with your arms? How ludicrous.

Hmmm, why does my ribcage feel like it's going to explode?

...Oh God, no.O_O

*chest burst open and showers the room with blood and gore. Emerging from the hole is a minature squid-like monstrosity, who lets out a horrific shriek*

Yea, but I also put myself to sleep so well; you're able to put me back to sleep with a boat.
    That's because you're a lazy somniac. -_-*
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-15-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Octopi have a tentacle specifically for insemination. They tear it off and throw it at the females.

It is not even a quirk I took to annoy you, it is quiet literally a creation of your world's ocean.

Arx Inosaan

Please, don't pout because I refuse to buy into your attempts of psychological warfare. And you seriously expect me to believe that you impregnate the females of your race with your arms? How ludicrous.

Hmmm, why does my ribcage feel like it's going to explode?

...Oh God, no.O_O

*chest burst open and showers the room with blood and gore. Emerging from the hole is a minature squid-like monstrosity, who lets out a horrific shriek*
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Nah, I'm good. *grabs Mini-Thulhu out of my chest cavity and regenerates* And now, thanks to Cthulhu's negligence, I get to have his offspring as an immortal snack. Once again, my reckless audacity which borders into stupidity ekes yet another win for me!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Started Luke Cage. Two things: 1) Damn, the actress playing Misty Knight is fine af, and 2) Marshala (sp?) Ali is a gem.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Nah, I'm good. *grabs Mini-Thulhu out of my chest cavity and regenerates* And now, thanks to Cthulhu's negligence, I get to have his offspring as an immortal snack. Once again, my reckless audacity which borders into stupidity ekes yet another win for me!
    Immortal ?

Oh no, since it's your child as well, it's pretty mortal.

Arx Inosaan

Immortal ?

Oh no, since it's your child as well, it's pretty mortal.
    Whatever, I'm hungry. *eats Mini-Thulhu*

And FYI, I think we can both agree that with the insane crap that I've devoured/assimilated over the years, I'm about as human as Superman.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-15-2018 at 11:29 PM.

I want a divorce. You ate our son.

Arx Inosaan