Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Oh please... the only culture you know anything of is the bacteria on the hulls of boats.
    You're just jealous I'm in league with Miburo and Nik.

Also, I'ma rope Gen into this as well.

You can't stop me now, Duck.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    That is one scary ass man.

But the funny thing is that even if they beat him and clam down Big Mom, there's a whole army of strong people ready to pounce on the Straw Hats. And even if they get past them, this whole thing won't be forgotten by Big Mom. The Straw Hats will be on the top of her hit list when all things are said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You're just jealous I'm in league with Miburo and Nik.

Also, I'ma rope Gen into this as well.

You can't stop me now, Duck.
    All Imma say is that I’m paddlin’ away in that same water in which your head is Nik’s boat; meaning that your face is near the surface; dangling my ducky bits and periodically doing my ducky doings hither and thither.

Just think on that, Squidlips.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    All Imma say is that I’m paddlin’ away in that same water in which your head is Nik’s boat; meaning that your face is near the surface; dangling my ducky bits and periodically doing my ducky doings hither and thither.

Just think on that, Squidlips.
    Compared to the things I've caused, witnessed, and otherwise had a hand in ?

Duck junk in my general periphery isn't too terrible.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

i feel terrible for the dom.
    That's what happens when you force yourself to read the novelization of an edited AU Twilight fanfic (and I can just barely accept that's an actual fact, btw). Oh well-- (perforates Cthulhu with anti-matter bullets)--you'll just have to experience the consequences for contributing to the series of events that led to a horny fanfiction author making millions off of this trash.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-16-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Can you still say abridged if it's going to be over an hour and a half long?
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

It'll be sad to see them go, kind of the end of me watching Abridging as a whole since the genre is pretty dead to me.

End of an era though, for real.

Also, I worked real hard on making an interesting series of Rumbles and no one is answering ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Also, I worked real hard on making an interesting series of Rumbles and no one is answering ;_;
    Well, that'll teach you to pick non-mainstream stuff!
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Well, that'll teach you to pick non-mainstream stuff!
    There's some mainstream stuff in there.

Bleach... Black Clover... My Hero Academia... ummm... maybe Mob Psycho 100.

I TRIED ;_;

Can you still say abridged if it's going to be over an hour and a half long?
    Dragonball Abmovie

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

What?! No! They can't quit until Abridged Goku and Abridged Vegeta fuse together!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    What?! No! They can't quit until Abridged Goku and Abridged Vegeta fuse together!
    Rumors and speculation says there is some pressure due to the grey-ish legal area abridged series work at.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Rumors and speculation says there is some pressure due to the grey-ish legal area abridged series work at.
    Ah, okay. I remember Toei (?) really cracking down on what they perceived as copyright infringements a while back.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!